My tamagotchi keeps beeping over and over does anyone know what to do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan576

Reaction score
It keeps making a beeping noise, It's not dying, it's happy and hungry hearts are all the way full too. should I try changing the battires? I just put battires in it yesterday. Also the tamagotchi is kinda old if that has anything to do with it. If someone could tell me what it means I would appreciate it

Which version of Tamagotchi is it and what kind of beeping noise? It might be that it's running low on batteries, I had a P1 start beeping long beeps as if it were dying when its batteries got low once.

Which version of Tamagotchi is it and what kind of beeping noise? It might be that it's running low on batteries, I had a P1 start beeping long beeps as if it were dying when its batteries got low once.
I went back to the site I got it from and it's says Connection V4 Entama

Also the beeping noise is short and low pitched and I can only hear it if I put it up close to my ear I think this might be just some weird thing that's normal for it or something

Latest posts

Back