My Tamagotchi ON: Log Of My First Color Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a post in this log a little back about the bed blankets being different depending on the Tama's gender and that I would post pics showing this. Here they are.

A boy Tama will have a blue blanket with yellow stars on it like this:

gYIZJG8.jpg

A girl Tama will have a pink blanket with lighter pink hearts on it like here:

lMYIq4W.jpg

Also baby Tama's that are still with their parents have a different looking bed. Its smaller and has a yellow blanket as the pic on the lower left hand side shows, not sure if this differs on gender. I report it here if it does. The Tama's in the bed in the pic are girls.

oXR6Oxf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Updating that I needed to change the batteries again. Last time was September 1st and it is now September 28th. The screen brightness was at the lowest setting and sound turned off.

I'm using regular Duracell AAA batteries. Not the new optimum ones though I am curious if those would last longer since they advertise a longer battery life.

I think a good time to set on a ON for battery life is two weeks to a month if the screen brightness is at the lowest setting and the sound turned off. I say two weeks to a month because there is wiggle room there for those who do not play with their Tama often, leaving it at the hotel or their Tama's parents or removing the batteries when planning to not play with it for periods longer then a few hours. Even with the battery saving of the screen turning off after a while the Tama is still using battery to keep updating what is going on while the screen is off so obviously those who remove the batteries are possibly going to have a longer battery life depending how often they do it compared to those using the two built in babysitting functions.

I don't remember mentioning so I'll mention it here. When you change the battery the screen brightness is set to the medium highest setting and the volume, which is normally low, all of a sudden is a pitch louder. This happens everytime I've had to change the batteries.

Time for another update and I married the news special guest for Halloween in the last generation I started today.

gEQSyoA.jpg

I'm missing the teen stage for him as I was so busy I forgot to snap a picture.

iXZL8ud.jpg

I changed his color to white to add more color variety. Also there seems to be different animations with items if the item is a Tama's favorite. Before it was just the Tama making soba in their room, here its a big soba eating party since its his favorite.

i6112Mr.jpg

tjEGnii.jpg

71wMYZ2.jpg

lU9DBSD.jpg

F2hJqwH.jpg

I married one of the in game Tama's again.

6hjFa12.jpg

vj07X7c.jpg

Been a while since I saw this stage. The only difference I had with raising this one was using the restaurant to feed her and relying on games, toys and traveling only to raise happiness.

Z8mw0yu.jpg

LqoGwQR.jpg

mcV95Pj.jpg

I also switched to the magic background for Halloween. The pumpkin decoration really should be for all of October instead of just Halloween day.

Something I wanted to add in its own post here.

f5E4102.jpg

dGJk3Bx.jpg

There's more then one coupon you can get at the park at 7:am. I'm wondering if theirs coupons for regular items too or for the restaurant.

K2HXPTB.jpg

In my previous gen before I married her off to Pumpkinitchi I met the Eco Triplets

mGf0ymu.jpg

And got a neat little badge after my Tama helped clean up garbage in the park.

My girl has grown up and married so lets go through his growth and his kid's growth!

CFoPxP5.jpg

E32qdnO.jpg

I changed her color and bought her the shooting star headband! Then married her to the special guest. Like everyone I'm trying for pumpkin genes.

zzSvVGt.jpg

She had a little boy Tama!

JGVcKSu.jpg

He really looks like a pumpkin. But traits that show up in early growth stages don't always stay as they get older.

3ey04gM.jpg

b4rKsci.jpg

Case in point, he ended up with horns as an adult after having the pumpkin stem as a child and teen. I married Lovelitchi again after over 20 generations since I married my first Tama gen on my ON to her.

7Br8wrU.jpg

And break the chain of single Tama births for the last ten or so generations with these two cute twin girls!

ygeoFTn.jpg

evxWDKi.jpg

One of them looks like a clone of Lovelitchi except that the bow on her clothing is a darker shade of blue!

Pretty late due to things getting busy but I'm here with updates on four of my previous generations since my last update. First of course we start with the last generation I got to adulthood from my last post on this log.

6fFKGLL.jpg

I married the one that looked like a clone of Lovelitchi (except the darker blue bow) to Pumpkintchi to see what the results would be. My first generation was a boy so I missed out on getting Lovelitichi.

kbxIAvX.jpg

They had a boy!

dLM3Cb2.jpg

1js6g1v.jpg

BZFJgFh.jpg

WXIsv0M.jpg

He ended up looking like Pumpkintichi with Lovelitchi's ears and married him to Memetchi since I haven't married a Tama to her yet. Something else I noticed is that the cape from Pumpkintichi is to parts, the part around his neck and the cape if you noticed my Tama only got the part around the neck with Lovelitchi's bow being inherited too making it look like a fastener but the bat wing looking cape is missing.

Meaning the parts for Pumpkintichi you can inherit are:

Head Shape, Body Shape, The Stem and Leaves for hair, Eyes and Glowing Cheek Marks, Mouth, Neck part of the cape, the Cape.

Moving on.

wIgVJiD.jpg

Lka3M07.jpg

EyAWcnL.jpg

r3okdh4.jpg

And this is a good example of Tama's inheriting stuff from grandparents. There's NOTHING of her mom in her and only two things inherited from her dad, most of her appearance is from her grandmother.

wQgRG20.jpg

1gjCxQS.jpg

UWyps9D.jpg

IAupYYK.jpg

And that's it. Next generation will be generation 30! Another milestone for my ON.

Sticking it in its own post. Changed the batteries again on October 23rd. Once again the ON has the sound off and brightness turned to the lowest level. Using regular Duracell AAA batteries.

On to this update and meeting the milestone of generation 30!

wb5yRiS.jpg

SOSV3MU.jpg

kpWvOS5.jpg

wPoGow4.jpg

It was Majroitchi's birthday on October 31! Also the little jack-o-lantern showed up on October 29th and went away after the 31st. I married my Tama to November's special guest. I was expecting something Thanksgiving themed for November. Looks like Bandai decided to go with a winter theme for their choice. This baby boy also marks the Generation 30 milestone!

UJwQmPa.jpg

Jpv6Id7.jpg

AR2Vt14.jpg

YWD9I2H.jpg

My first time marrying a Tama to Bonnitchi! Their kids appearance was very surprising at the end of his growth.

9Pxb9d3.jpg

AzhFIa6.jpg

eMfHBR8.jpg

It appears Bonnitchi's pigtails are treated as a separate gene from hair or head pieces that show up at the top of the head.

I also changed the wallpaper to the Gourmet Room to match the Thanksgiving season!

I was expecting something Thanksgiving themed for November. Looks like Bandai decided to go with a winter theme for their choice.
I'm not too surprised by this, personally - Thanksgiving is a US holiday, and from what I've seen I think that it would be fair to call the localisation of the Tamagotchi On fairly minimal. :p

This baby boy also marks the Generation 30 milestone!
Congratulations on getting so far! Here's to many more generations! :D

I also changed the wallpaper to the Gourmet Room to match the Thanksgiving season!
That makes me hungry. :lol:

We begin this update with a little cutscene I've been getting since the start of November and of course my little boys marriage to Cherritchi and their son.

HnLcazq.jpg

ieow40P.jpg

Their son met the Eco Triplets on November 10th and got the Eco Fork. The Eco Fork discounts all food items (Meals and Snacks) including the restaurant and all food that can be bought at the shops in the different locations within the Tamagotchi toy.

RANqk9T.jpg

InncDPv.jpg

fzOH6ju.jpg

My first set of twins in a few generations and they grew up to be really cute!

LeOkQyh.jpg

TqZJtCU.jpg

YD9NWeg.jpg

I think those little nubs on the sides of their heads are a kind of stem for Violetichi's flowers. They kind of look like tiny cat ears.

Before we get into the update. I had to change the batteries in my ON Friday November 15th. My ON's volume was turned off and the brightness at the lowest level regular Duracell AAA's are still whats being used.

Okay now for the update!

bi1usOa.jpg

trmo55i.jpg

BO1VQ5t.jpg

p4GWiwD.jpg

jwAaC28.jpg

I decided to change the color to white for my little boy.

To495gN.jpg

JVWgJY9.jpg

7ErW78H.jpg

This is what the screen background looks like when you don't vacuum for a few days. Normally I get vacuuming and give my Tama a bath first thing in the morning. I guess I missed a few days without realizing it.

W0FrlEK.jpg

buJ10m2.jpg

Apologizes for the long wait things got hectic at work and home so I didn't have much time to update this log. But now that I do lets get into it.

2sD8zB7.jpg

Ed8iZ9N.jpg

XjxgTRM.jpg

4jDJHcm.jpg

Missed my chance with everything going on to snap a pic of his teen stage but I caught my Tama having a dream. This is the first time I caught a Tama on my ON having a dream.

ab1AJNL.jpg

kzBTboI.jpg

EuFgp4y.jpg

ro9YfPz.jpg

1BJvLVz.jpg

I think from this that the color of a Tama depends a lot on the parents. That it will either be one of the parents colors or a mix like shown here. My Tama was blue and Pizzaritchi is yellow and their daughter turned out green. Intresting for me but bad for her, she looked like moldy pizza. I change the color to orange and she looked more like nacho cheese pizza.

qLGU0al.jpg

EGo6Dbf.jpg

9uC8B7O.jpg

I married her to Santaclausitchi and they had a little girl.

Q1J2xvH.jpg

wA7YTcB.jpg

This is a strange one as my Tama took on the traits of her great Grandma with only the gift bag coming from her dad.

So another late update. The next one might be late too because of work. I was assigned a project at work that my supervisor would like to have done before the holidays, but understands with the holidays coming up that it might be difficult. But that will be a major focus of my energy the next week or so. I'll still be taking care of my Tama and and taking pictures of its growth, I just might not have them posted on time. I try to update with each generation but that hasn't been working out so great ^^||

Wq3pbZa.jpg

My Tama from before had a little girl. I'm having a lot of girl Tama's lately.

KAofbim.jpg

mBuaEP8.jpg

2DCO05P.jpg

KVhBQ8k.jpg

I married another owners Kuromametchi, which I'd been trying to do for a while since I haven't unlocked the Sports Plaza yet. Her mom was a cute Santa mix though. This Tama baby breaks another milestone for me. My Generation 40 Tama!

zbiMJR0.jpg

6JsaEsd.jpg

8pxyEgm.jpg

p9OGS2i.jpg

With the release of the Sweets Meets there have been a lot of Sweets Tamas. I wanted to marry my Tama to a Tama with Sweets genes, any one would do. But I had some trouble since a lot of users seemed to have girls this time around. There was also a lot of Tama boys that had MyMeets genes mixed in with their Sweets genes and I avoid those Tama's because of glitches associated with using the MyMeets app. Plus with Bandai banning people using the app.

But these two twins break my chain of girls for the last few generations and the gap between my last set of twins.

Time for the update and a special surprise.

8kdFY1E.jpg

YWURdRG.jpg

DzWJCuh.jpg

SAM1X9b.jpg

B7ZHTEj.jpg

8CeeOYA.jpg

gi6IzfH.jpg

Pressing the C button had my Tama finding Santaclausitchi and Rednosetichi.

mKWcGwB.jpg

30TYjBy.jpg

My sister got me two more Tamagotchi ON's. So now in addition to my original Magic Green ON I also have a Fairy Pink and Magical Purple ON. I decided to play with the Fairy ON and leave the Magic Purple alone in the event something happens to my other two.

pAwRbjw.jpg

It allowed me to unlock the final location on my Green Magic ON, the Sports Plaza.

IB6xhZw.jpg

On my Fairy Pink I got a boy, meaning the first Generation on both my ON's were boys.

rksX68z.jpg

Time for another update. As I have two Tamagotchi ON's running I'll be updating this log on both of them.

O8SCNZw.jpg

ZFGWJhS.jpg

exkVwvs.jpg

sCYN9cs.jpg

xpn2AvK.jpg

dHDaOW4.jpg

I have unlocked all locations on my Pink Fairy. I didn't use the trick of having my Fairy visit the locations on my Magic to open them, only for the Sports Plaza. I plan to marry the Tama on my Fairy to Pagaunicornitchi.

Something interesting I noticed on my Fairy when I pressed the C button with this Tama before I married her.

Medov8O.jpg

It seems she got her dads speech pattern of saying Dacchi. Wonder if this holds true with other Tama's with a speech pattern like this, also the doughnuts being given as prizes on the app were here favorite.

BcyITXz.jpg

And of course they visited their folks for New Years. To do this you need to go to the house icon and select Parents and this will bring then to their parents house and them wishing eachother a happy New Year. The parents will give them new years money of 1000g's as its tradition in Japan to give new years money. If you Tama is gen 3 or more they will get an additional 1000g's from their grandparents like here:

2cb2k7C.jpg

Time for another update, and there was a first for my Tama's.

NkU01d7.jpg

PpEvzqU.jpg

I forgot to snap a pic of them with the Tama's I married them to so I'll show it along with the following generations parents.

GoD4mcL.jpg

Yjw7IZp.jpg

e9WnOcm.jpg

As you can see I married both my Tama's to Tama's that had Sanrio genes. I think my twin boys on my Pink Fairy came out looking really cute!

Finally back with another update.

This isn't going to have any pictures because something is up with Imgur. I think they updated something because their system is unfamilar now, plus when I go into my images it says the page doesn't exist.

Also some sad news that my Magic Green Tama has started back at Generation 1 as of Wednesday night. I had two twin girls at the adult stage at the time. I just came to check and just found them dead. I check them reguarly and I had waited a bit before marrying them. I heard that the longer a Tama on the ON lives the harder it is to keep them alive to the point of impossible. So maybe that's what happened. So my Magic Green's first family line ends at Generation 53.

I'll try and figure out what is going on with Imgur.

Latest posts

Back