My tamagotchi won't play games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure its normal. It just dosent want to play. Like you and me when were tired, each snack you feed it,each game it plays.

Hope it helped

:lol: B) <_< :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :( :wacko: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :puroperatchi: :ph34r: :lol: :(

No, no, no! (no offense) It IS normal, but it is being selfish. If you feed it snacks, it'll just get more selfish. Try punishing it and get those training bars up!

I don't think that's right, tamabebe12. When you're tamagotchi is misbehaving and needs discipline, the attention icon in the bottom left corner lights up. From everything that I've heard and experienced, you shouldn't discipline your tamagotchi unless it is misbehaving. It makes sense that, if a tamagotchi is of a low weight, one needs to feed it before playing with it. I mean, it loses weight everytime it plays a game, so if you play indefinately, without feeding it, it would eventually waste away to nothing. If your tamagotchi is shaking its head and not playing games, it's just trying to prevent itself from wasting away.

-Mosquito

I don't think that's right, tamabebe12. When you're tamagotchi is misbehaving and needs discipline, the attention icon in the bottom left corner lights up. From everything that I've heard and experienced, you shouldn't discipline your tamagotchi unless it is misbehaving. It makes sense that, if a tamagotchi is of a low weight, one needs to feed it before playing with it. I mean, it loses weight everytime it plays a game, so if you play indefinately, without feeding it, it would eventually waste away to nothing. If your tamagotchi is shaking its head and not playing games, it's just trying to prevent itself from wasting away.
-Mosquito
absolutely! tamas like to stay at an ideal weight. so if you feed it too many tama snacks it will excersise to get back in shape. and on discipline, the only time you get training bars is when you give the right discipline(time out or praise) when the attention icon goes on. discipline at any other time will do nothing.

yummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back