My Tamagotchi WONT WAKE UP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All charaters have different sleeping times. Mine once didnt wake up till 10:00!! In the morning!! You just have 2 b patient... :eek:

Tamas always have 24 hours sleep. Maybe you have the wrong time or are you just staying up and waiting because you will be waiting for a long time you know!

Regards

Fooet

maybe you have the clock set wrong? You should check weather you set it correctly.

Tamas always have 24 hours sleep. Maybe you have the wrong time or are you just staying up and waiting because you will be waiting for a long time you know!
Regards

Fooet
24 hours?? don't you mean 12?

Baby: Random-Random

Child: 8:00 PM-8-00 AM

Teen: 9:30 PM/10:00 PM-9:00 AM/10:00 PM

Adult: 9:30 PM/10:00 PM-8:00 AM/9:00 AM/ 10:00 AM

If you understand this Chart (Not much of one! :furawatchi: ), you should write the right time of your Tama's sleeping TIme. (You might not get this note...) I'm glad to help!

yes... you should change it because you probably have AM and PM mixed up.

SOOO... what you have to do is go to clock(press B when there is no icon lit up) And press C and A together, and set the time properly with A and B.

Hope i helped!!!

If you understand this Chart (Not much of one! :D ), you should write the right time of your Tama's sleeping TIme. (You might not get this note...) I'm glad to help!
My Kuribotchi wakes at 9:00am.

There's nothing wrong, most tamas sleep for 10-12 hours.

Plus, mabey your time is set wrong.

to change the time, go to the clock, hit a and b [if v3, hit a and c]

:D

If you understand this Chart (Not much of one! :angry: ), you should write the right time of your Tama's sleeping TIme. (You might not get this note...) I'm glad to help!
First off, the baby normally wakes up at 9am, not 8.

Second your teen and adult time setup in that thing for me even makes my head hurt.

Teens go to bed usually at 9pm. It can be later like 10 or it can be sooner like 8. It wakes up between 8-10am.

Adults vary. They can go to bed at 9, 10 or 10:15. They wake up between 8-10am.

I hope that cleared it up for anyone who got confused like I did XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back