My tamas fall on their faces?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Title explains it all... I've had three tamagotchi's and at some point in their lives, they have all fallen on their faces. :/ Their happiness and hunger hearts are all filled...I've played games with them...and the weird thing is, it's only just randomly. Sometimes they don't fall and other times they do. :huh: Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have the answer why this happens? I'm just curious...

Lol yeah, once,I had a gozarutchi and it always fell on its face. My friend was playing with it and as soon as it fell on its face, she selected the toilet icon and it slid across the screen on its face. It was so funny

It may just be one of the "random animations" that Bandai always puts into the programming on tamagotchis.

I remember the earlier Connection/Connexion versions (V1, V2 and V3) all had tama characters who fell over.

Sometimes it was the poor care characters like Gozarutchi or the poor care teens who tended to fall over - but having said that, I do remember I used to notice Ichigotchi falling over too - and that was always supposed to be an average>good care character...

It may just be one of the "random animations" that Bandai always puts into the programming on tamagotchis.

I remember the earlier Connection/Connexion versions (V1, V2 and V3) all had tama characters who fell over.

Sometimes it was the poor care characters like Gozarutchi or the poor care teens who tended to fall over - but having said that, I do remember I used to notice Ichigotchi falling over too - and that was always supposed to be an average>good care character...
That is an interesting find, TamaMum. I'm guessing that it is a random animation thing Bandai added to the tamagotchi, like you said. My versions are 4,4, and 4.5. I've taken great care of them, too. So, I don't know... no worries. :) Thanks for answering to the best of your knowledge. ;)

i actualy have a v4 and some of the characters i get on there fall on their face

i figured it was part of the random animation but i always thought it was funny that it was part of it, seeing as hey may being implying my tama was a little dumb (i didnt do to well raising my v4 tamas, with school and all)

also my tama turned into an oldie at one point and she always fell on her face

so im guessing it just part of the random animation that goes on when ur not playing with it, like when it dances around the screen or jumps and stuff. :D

All of mine have done that, I think that it's kinda cute/funny. I have a V2, V3, V4 and V4.5, although I'm not sure if V4.5's do that... :huh:

All of mine have done that, I think that it's kinda cute/funny. I have a V2, V3, V4 and V4.5, although I'm not sure if V4.5's do that... :huh:
From what everyone has said, I think it's safe to say that it's probably just a random cute/funny animation Bandai put into all of the Tamagotchi versions. :) All of mine are well taken care for; my version 4.5 also falls on its face. :lol: I don't think it necessarily matters how you care for your tamagotchi, because it's likely going to fall on its face anyway, (it has been common among other Tama pet owners from experience). So, no worries :) It's not a sign of poor care, it's more of an animation like TamaMum and amirathegir have said. ;)

well its not cause of bad care because i had a mametchi that did it but mabey its how much training? or how much it weighs....

My friends tamagotchi landed on it's face it was funny:)

Do they die when they fall over! If not it's just a animation! My mimitchi always falls on him face:?

:furawatchi: It's just a cute little animation. Just like how come Tamas roll around on the screen, sing, dance, they fall too. JUST an animation, nothing wrong. Just means that the system memory is working properly!

I know that they don't die! I actually find it quite funny!

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back