my v4 has a problem.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that a few things that may be causing this is down to the family group and skills:

• You'll need to get a male Mame family teen (Young Mametchi/Young Androtchi) to have it evolve into Mametchi.
  • You will need to raise the 'Intellectual' skill point so that it is the highest of the three stats. Getting Mametchi instead of Androtchi or Zukyutchi relies on this.
  • Since you're getting Masktchi, I can only assume that you're getting a female universal teen; Ojotchi or Hawaikotchi, then raising the social stat to be the highest, which is the requirement for Masktchi. If not, I would say that this is a glitch. The first wave of designs of the v4 had quite a few character-related glitches, so that could be a possibility too.
  • To raise specific skills, you need to eat/play a particular food/game on the v4! The games/food and their skills that they boost are: 

The first two games are random, and you only get the skill points if that game is won.
  • Shape Match = Intellectual (pencil) Dance = Arts (star) Flag = Social (flower)
  • foods that raise intelligence points: fish +3, beef +1, omelet +2, ice cream +1.
  • foods that raise fashion/arts: doughnut +3, cupcake +2, cheese cake +1, cherries +1.
  • foods that raise social/kindness: bananas +3, corn +2, grapes +1, sandwich +1.
  • foods that raise all skills: melon +1, yogurt +2.

Sorry if this was a bit long!! I hope it helps you though. The v4/v4.5 are a bit odd compared to other models due to the focus on skills rather than care for determining adults. :)  

Oh, and here's a growth chart! You may have already seen it, but it's handy to get your head around the way it works! :)

latest

Having a Mame, Meme, or Kuchi teen evolve into a Universal adult is actually intended behaviour on the V4, and not the result of a glitch. That chart is very accurate for the three main family groups and Oyajitchi, but the Universal information in completely wrong.

Obotchi and Ojyotchi evolve from any child with severe neglect: keeping the hungry and happy hearts low on average along with several care mistakes.

Hawainotchi and Hawaikotchi evolve from any child with a low training bar and several care mistakes.

Universal teens evolve into the Universal adults seemingly at random unless one of its skill points is over 100 and it's given very good care.

Pyonchitchi and Pyonkotchi evolve from any teen with low skill points but good care. I suspect a low training bar also may have a part in it, but I'm not sure.

Debatchi and Hanatchi evolve from any teen with low skill points and average care.

Gozarutchi and Masktchi evolve from any teen in the same way they're obtained on any other version: with severe neglect.

If you obtained Masktchi, I would guess you must have either given it very poor care when it was a teen (wouldn't hold that against you, I used to obtain her and Gozarutchi constantly when I was younger  :p ), or you had a Universal teen and didn't raise its skill points high enough.

I hope it was simply one of those that caused it! If not, your Tama may be glitched...

Having a Mame, Meme, or Kuchi teen evolve into a Universal adult is actually intended behaviour on the V4, and not the result of a glitch. That chart is very accurate for the three main family groups and Oyajitchi, but the Universal information in completely wrong.

Obotchi and Ojyotchi evolve from any child with severe neglect: keeping the hungry and happy hearts low on average along with several care mistakes.

Hawainotchi and Hawaikotchi evolve from any child with a low training bar and several care mistakes.

Universal teens evolve into the Universal adults seemingly at random unless one of its skill points is over 100 and it's given very good care.

Pyonchitchi and Pyonkotchi evolve from any teen with low skill points but good care. I suspect a low training bar also may have a part in it, but I'm not sure.

Debatchi and Hanatchi evolve from any teen with low skill points and average care.

Gozarutchi and Masktchi evolve from any teen in the same way they're obtained on any other version: with severe neglect.

If you obtained Masktchi, I would guess you must have either given it very poor care when it was a teen (wouldn't hold that against you, I used to obtain her and Gozarutchi constantly when I was younger  :p ), or you had a Universal teen and didn't raise its skill points high enough.

I hope it was simply one of those that caused it! If not, your Tama may be glitched...
Oh, thank you for clarifying that! I wasn't aware, haha! I see, so it's more of a mixed system in the v4 than I thought. This makes the v4 pretty awesome, actually!!

Hopefully this sorts the issue out!! :D  

my tamagotchi is not glitched.i got tensaitchi but how????
Hmm, well in that case I would go by what Maria&Co. added, and hope for the best! Be sure to keep an eye on the skills and general care for your tama. ❤️ 

Ah! That's fairly simple, his intellect points must have exceeded 350+, which is the threshold for Mametchi to become Tensaitchi. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back