My Web based tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Try to program the character walking around on the screen next.
It's a pretty big project to program a complete Tamagotchi, so you have to constantly focus on small goals at a time and be patient. Good things take time, don't be discouraged if one month has passed and you haven't advanced as much as you would have wanted.
Feel free to ask if you have any question :)

Awesome! Try to program the character walking around on the screen next.
It's a pretty big project to program a complete Tamagotchi, so you have to constantly focus on small goals at a time and be patient. Good things take time, don't be discouraged if one month has passed and you haven't advanced as much as you would have wanted.
Feel free to ask if you have any question :)
Ok thanks

Congrats! It's working really well so far. Is the only the baby stage available right now?

The only problem I noticed is that the idle animation is blurry but the rest looked fine. It might just be a problem with Google Chrome, though.

Congrats! It's working really well so far. Is the only the baby stage available right now?

The only problem I noticed is that the idle animation is blurry but the rest looked fine. It might just be a problem with Google Chrome, though.
Yeah I have to work on upscaling the sprites and yes the baby stage is the only one available

Nice progression, it might be time for a small status menu.
Btw I like that you're having fun drawing your own sprites, it's pretty refreshing and original, and displays your creativity :)

Latest posts

Back