Nana Moon Fairy Just...Disappeared Without a Trace?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUC1G07CH1

Reaction score
Nana Moon Fairies are a brand of Virtual Pets I've been admiring since I've first discovered AliExpress. Their super gorgeous shells and the fact they're based on a Chinese anime fascinates me. However, when I'm finally buying one, they just disappears from the stores, without a trace. I only see them available on Malaysia stores, but as you can see, I'm not Malaysian (I'm Brazilian actually).

They're popularly known as "Tamagotchi/Virtual Pet Elves" on those websites, and this is how they look like:

71pCSeu844L._AC_SX425_.jpg

Of course! Nowadays they seem to be selling them again, but the most popular listing only sells the orange one, and all the other listings doesn't sell the blue and the purple and orange ones, which are the ones I want.

Nana Moon Fairies are a brand of Virtual Pets I've been admiring since I've first discovered AliExpress. Their super gorgeous shells and the fact they're based on a Chinese anime fascinates me. However, when I'm finally buying one, they just disappears from the stores, without a trace. I only see them available on Malaysia stores, but as you can see, I'm not Malaysian (I'm Brazilian actually).

They're popularly known as "Tamagotchi/Virtual Pet Elves" on those websites, and this is how they look like:

71pCSeu844L._AC_SX425_.jpg
I am from Brazil, I'm surprised someone noticed it!

See this for more information

Latest posts

Back