Nanos Or tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanos or tamas

• Tamagotchis...Duh!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Nanopets! duh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Whats a nano?

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Whats a tamagotchi?(no one should pick this)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The oldschool Nano's are way better than the new ones. I had a nano puppy and he was really fun. Tamagotchi's are still better though. I guess because they are all made up things, unlike Nano pets who use real animals.

happy holidays

starbucks :lol:

Who voted what is a tamagotchi? Whoever did is immature. You obviously know what a tamagotchi is if you are on this site.
whoever wrote that could just be surfing the net and thought that this site looked interesting. I do that all the time. It's how i find new things. OR someone could just be doing it as a joke. I very stupid one.

I voted Not sure because in a way I like both Tamagotchi and NanoPets. Tamagotchi are much nicer but Nnos are adorable with their animatons. I have a NanoBaby that I start up once in a while for fun. Nanos I think would be prefect for Young children who can'r really take care of a tamagotchi because their care is much more simple.

I love Nanopets now! They are cute!

I would say both! <_< :unsure: :)

Sorry for double posting! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I started out with a Nano Kitty. I raised mine to be 33 years old, the only problem was how easy they are to reset, all you had to do was press the first and last button (i think it was Circle and Square) for two seconds and it would start over. A girl in my ballet class did that as soon as i told her not to. I cried. It was horrific, so i started playing with virtual pets that weren't so easy to reset, like digimon and a pokemon pikachu. And then I think my nano kitty stopped working, or i lost it. i can't remember.

But I like the Digimon more, so I suggest throwing that into the contest as well, because they are awesome. I have a V1. Its uber.

Therefore, I vote for the tamagotchi. I'm 19, and I just got my first one a week and a half ago. V4.5 on sale at a KB toystore closing out. Only $7!!!!

:angry: lets see a cat...a cool awesome creature...online tama stuff...weird shape...egg shape... TAMA! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back