Nazochi's attempt at nazotchi #2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nazochi

Reaction score
I'm trying 2 attempts at once.

squee: born from a high-disipline parent, she will be a kinokamatchi soon. I am taking optimal care of her until she reaches teen form.

shmee: another high-disiplined fellow, I am trying to get an oniotchi of her... Unfortunatley, after the 5th neglect, she died. :lol:

shmee reborn!: a little girl who is expected to be a marutchi, and then a Hinotamatchi. As an infant, I am taking minimal care of her, with loads of snacks.

Feel free to post here!

Last edited by a moderator:
They have just evolved!

I was getting ready to take a shower, so I put my tama's in a close by drawer for safe keeping. I take my shower, then they evolve!

Uber normal: My 2nd gen kinokamatchi turned into young mimitchi.. I am planning on hurting her body once.

Uber strange! : my 1st gen shirobebitchi turned into kinokamatchi!!! This was not planned. I shall take the same care of her, making her turn into oniotchi. 4 times I plan on neglecting her to get this character.

Young mimitchi squee has been taken perfect care of. 5 disipline bars and no more. I am experimenting with babies and disipline using this.

Hinotamatchi has been spirit neglected twice, and is currently being body neglected. Otherwise, I will take perfect care of her. The care seems like it will make a sad, somewhat small creature like nazochi.

notes:

-I think squee will turn into memetchi, but the description in tama square says memetchi is attained by perfect body care, and okay spirit care. Y'never know what could happen!

-shmee turned 2 today. Doesn't make much sense because she was one this morning, and I did nothing to the clock.

squee died. :( <_< :( or, at least her battery. :(

shmee turned three, and perfct care has been given with 4 disipline bars. It will stay like this. It did get a toothache though...

If not a nazotchi, it will probably be a tarakotchi.

And it turned 4 today, and still hasn't evolved!! The tension and habit of looking at it every minute is driving me nuts.

*puts shmee in a drawer, locks the drawer, puts the key in the backyard and shuts the door*

... ... ... ...

GAAAAAH!!!

*runs outside, scrambles to find key, runs inside, unlocks drawer, takes shmee out of drawer, and looks at the fireball once more*

:eek:

Perfect care still insues.

Squee turned into memetchi at age 2, and squee was set back a day by faulty and accidental reset. Fine by me, I can't wait until that matchmaker comes!

new plan:

I shall give memetchi's child absolutley NO DISIPLINE ever! See what I get...

Latest posts

Back