Nazotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

everly20

TamaTalk DOUBLE Lifetime Angelgotchi
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
People listen to me. I have posted this going on the 3rd time now. You CANNOT get Nazotchi, The reason why it is in the debug program is because, Nazotchi is a seeable character. But you CANNOT get it. You will see this when the Keitai (Wave 2) come out. There are characters in the Keitai that arent in the Connection and vise versa. So if you connect the Keitai to one, when it has a character thats not suppose to be on that Tama, it goes over there looking like Nazotchi, It has to go over there looking like something. The same thing will happen if the Connection goes to the Keitai. I know this through experience.

good point. But it dosen't matter you can still get nazotchi. when a keitai and plus connect it comes out as nazotchi. Therefore, nazotchi does exist and you can get him.

I give up you people dont listen im fed up with all these immature brats on here that dont listen to anything anyone sais. Im just gonna leave this place. I try to give advice and you still DONT listen. You just believe what you want to believe. Good bye.

Im sorry, i am haveing a horrid day/week. It all started when i applyed for jobs i went in for interveiws and the wouldnt hire me cause i dont have a car... I could have got there, but they dont see it that way. Me and my family is broke. We are barly making it. and it seems like everyone around me is dieing.

listen to everly people! someone e-mailed bandai about nozochi and they said there is no way to get nozochi, it doesnt really count when you connect a plus and keitai because it doesnt STAY as nozochi...

ok, ok so nazotchi dosen't exist. It's weird on how the fact that bandai actually named and made a character pic of a nazotchi which is kinda stupid since nazotchi dosen't exist,BTW I am sorry.

I give up you people dont listen im fed up with all these immature brats on here that dont listen to anything anyone sais. Im just gonna leave this place. I try to give advice and you still DONT listen. You just believe what you want to believe. Good bye.
FIrst off, everly, you were being extremely rude. (if u followed what u were saying, it doesn't matter cuz u'll never read this anyhow)

these people seem to know more than you, and you needn't get so freakin po'd at them for it.

here is why they seem to know more than you:

1) "Tamagotchiheaven Posted on Mar 11 2005, 11:36 AM

good point. But it dosen't matter you can still get nazotchi. when a keitai and plus connect it comes out as nazotchi. Therefore, nazotchi does exist and you can get him.

tomongatchi Posted on Mar 11 2005, 02:26 AM

u can"

They are right. When u connect a pluss/connection/connexion with a keitai, you get a nazotchi.

2) you can get nazotchi if u debug--so THEREFORE you contradict urself in saying that they are on the debug list because it is 'seeable'...

("The reason why it is in the debug program is because, Nazotchi is a seeable character. But you CANNOT get it. ")

obviously if u can choose it off debug mode, you can get it.

3) We believe not only what we want to believe, but also what is proven.

4) this is totally off subject, but many of us here are NOT immature brats... for that matter, as you proved in the post i have above quoted, you can be even more immature than us.

And now to accommodate (sp?) the post you later put:

"everly20 Posted on Mar 11 2005, 09:26 PM

Im sorry, i am haveing a horrid day/week. It all started when i applyed for jobs i went in for interveiws and the wouldnt hire me cause i dont have a car... I could have got there, but they dont see it that way. Me and my family is broke. We are barly making it. and it seems like everyone around me is dieing. "

Sorry to hear that, but really, that gives you no reason to burst out and insult the people that use tama talk.

Now, I'll stop before I even give myself a headache...

listen to everly people! someone e-mailed bandai about nozochi and they said there is no way to get nozochi, it doesnt really count when you connect a plus and keitai because it doesnt STAY as nozochi...
OK, now to prove your good and bad points in this post. (Really, I ought to just butt out and spare u ppls from my annoying comments, oughtn't I!)

as far as "listen to everly people"

Who said we don't? (I am speaking mainly for myself, but I'm sure there are others that support my opinions, and possibly even have similar ones :p ) just because we have a different opion than everly does doesn't mean i/we don't listen.

then you have "someone e-mailed bandai about nozochi and they said there is no way to get nozochi"

I am aware of that, anyways, probably many of us here are.

Bandai did not say that there was NO way to get nazotchi--they said that the only way was to debug your tama.

I agree with Everly to the point that nazotchi can't be obtained (sp?) simply by raising your average, everday tama--but Everly simply ignores the debug feature.

And, on your last note: "it doesnt really count when you connect a plus and keitai because it doesnt STAY as nozochi..."

Perhaps you are right... however, perhaps you aren't. It all depends on the way you look at it.

ok, ok so nazotchi dosen't exist. It's weird on how the fact that bandai actually named and made a character pic of a nazotchi which is kinda stupid since nazotchi dosen't exist,BTW I am sorry.
Now i KNOW you out there are sick of my ramblings.

Or maybe one person cares what I have to say? :p

About your admitting that nazotchi doesn't exist ("ok, ok so nazotchi dosen't exist")

Of course nazotchi exists its just that nazotchi is not fully playable OR obtainable without risking your tama. (AKA debugging it)

now we have "It's weird on how the fact that bandai actually named and made a character pic of a nazotchi which is kinda stupid since nazotchi dosen't exist"

see my comment above...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back