Need help in caring for a tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJRCCE

Reaction score
Uh yes its 2023 i know not much people use Tamagotchi's anymore but i need help my tama died for the 3rd time
ik its not that hard to care for it but can i ask all the pros if there are any, help please im getting tired of it dying.

btw tamagotchi on

Tamagotchi's anymore but i need help my tama died for the 3rd time
Tamagotchi ON is one of the easiest to take care of. happy2

You need to check the Health icon (first icon) constantly to see what they need. Make sure you feed them, give them some snacks, visit locations to play with other tamas, play with your tama favorite toy and visit the arcade to increase the happy meter up!

The only thing I don’t like about this version is happy meter which takes a lot of time to increase. -_-

If you click here you will find some guides and tips and help you take care of your character.

If you lost your device, you need to backtrack to places you've been. There's no way to make it make noises, especially if you keep the sound off(if the sound is on, you might get lucky and hear it call out but that's only helpful if you're looking for it near where it is, and the device doesn't call out that often as it is). Sorry we can't be of more help, but misplacing your device is something internet strangers can only help with so much.
The ON is an expensive device these days, so if you left it somewhere in public, there's a chance someone snapped it up. It doesn't mean you shouldn't try finding it, however. There's still plenty of good people in the world. Call any restaurants you've been to recently, check any lost and founds, etc. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back