need help with tamagotchi gen 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bread224

Reaction score
Hello. My tamagotchi keeps dying after 3 days!
So, i bought a tamagotchi gen 1. I started playing with it, but didnt really understeand how to take care of my tamagotchi. After 4-5 days, i read the instruction. So, i resetted my tamagotchi that was like 4 years old, so i can raise it better. 3 days pass by, i taked care of my tamagotchi really mutch. I always had it near me, so i can check thier hearts. I was away for like around 10 minutes. I come back and see its dead! I resetted it again. I was taking care of it even better, now, it died again, at the age of 3, of the same time of the last death 3 days ago. I dont know what to do. I cried so much..
Please help me with this..

Yes, snacks can easily kill a P1 baby. It doesn’t raise weight, but just don’t feed it to many. When Babytchi evolves into Marutchi, then the extra snacks will raise its weight. Make sure his weight doesn’t go to far above 10 lbs!

Yes, snacks can easily kill a P1 baby. It doesn’t raise weight, but just don’t feed it to many. When Babytchi evolves into Marutchi, then the extra snacks will raise its weight. Make sure his weight doesn’t go to far above 10 lbs!
Babytchi is pretty much invincible - you don't need to worry about snacks during that phase. Feeding too many snacks to Marutchi will result in an early death.

In the remake, the “Too many snacks” threshold has changed. In the 1997 version, the death sequence is skipped with the screen fading similar to evolution if you have a baby

Latest posts

Back