Need some help about Care on P2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon_p

Reaction score
Hey guys, need some help on my japanese p2 remake; i'm not able to get a better character but KusatchiĀ šŸ˜‚Ā I've him netx to me all day long, no big neglects (poop clean, no poop sleeping, lights out 5 min after sleeping, etc). Got meters full or 3/4 most of the time, discipline was like 75% and 100% on gwrowing stages; i don't know what i'm doing wrong!! I feed or play just when the meter goes 3/4, i think that could be the problem. Need some guidance here!

tORburvl.jpg

Do you feed your tamagotchi snacks? Apparently on the remakes, snacks can actually lead to premature death so that could be considered something like a care mistake. Next to that, the remakes also have extra discipline calls which might mean they have to be over-disciplined to actually achieve perfect care. This over-discipline criteria seems to hold for the other connection models as if the programming counts disciplines missed when deciding on the evolution rather than what is actually in the meter.

Do you feed your tamagotchi snacks? Apparently on the remakes, snacks can actually lead to premature death so that could be considered something like a care mistake. Next to that, the remakes also have extra discipline calls which might mean they have to be over-disciplined to actually achieve perfect care. This over-discipline criteria seems to hold for the other connection models as if the programming counts disciplines missed when deciding on the evolution rather than what is actually in the meter.
No Snacks at all, not even 1; pretty sure i was there for most of the discipline calls, around 75% of them; can't believe i've got the worst care characterĀ šŸ˜‚

The only negative thing it comes to my mind, is me beign active once the character had 1 heart less in the meters, not feeding or playing every 15minutes; butĀ  it has to be something i don't understood on the matter. I was heating up to turn on my Jap P's again but it seems i'm not even close to be ready!

No way. That is utterly bizarre. I didn't even do half the amount of care you did and I got Ginjirotchi on my rereleased P1. The colour models are allot less stricter on care requirements practically needing just a few care mistakes to get anybody (as opposed to filling the meters). The vintages might take into account how full the meters are but I don't think they'd penalize you for the meters having one dropped hearts out of the possible 4. I do think the discipline might be part of the problem since if you caught all of the discipline calls that ever occurred, you'd be disciplining your tamagotchi when the meter was already maxed out. In other words, you have a completely full discipline meter but the tamagotchi still beeps ever so often for discipline.

You mentioned that you turned off the lights 5 minutes after your tamagotchi went to bed. In those cases, was the attention light still on before you turned off the lights? If your tamagotchi beeps for attention and you respond after the icon turns off, that counts as a care mistake (except for discipline). Did you ever turn the lights on after it went to bed? That might do something but I haven't tested to be sure. When your tamagotchi evolved into its teenage form (the second time it changes form since birth) did it evolve into Kuchitamatchi? If so, then that indicates that your tamagotchi received bad care. If you have consistently got Kuchitamatchi regardless of how well you care for you tamagotchi, then there has to be something wrong with your device. In that event, the only things I would suggest are maybe resetting your device a couple times on the off-chance that might fix something or not discipline your tama at all and not getting any care mistakes to see if you could get Maskutchi ( an average care adult). If you haven't been consistently getting Kuchitamatchi, then it might just be a fluke like this topic describes, although it is about the originals and not the rereleases.

No way. That is utterly bizarre. I didn't even do half the amount of care you did and I got Ginjirotchi on my rereleased P1. The colour models are allot less stricter on care requirements practically needing just a few care mistakes to get anybody (as opposed to filling the meters). The vintages might take into account how full the meters are but I don't think they'd penalize you for the meters having one dropped hearts out of the possible 4. I do think the discipline might be part of the problem since if you caught all of the discipline calls that ever occurred, you'd be disciplining your tamagotchi when the meter was already maxed out. In other words, you have a completely full discipline meter but the tamagotchi still beeps ever so often for discipline.

You mentioned that you turned off the lights 5 minutes after your tamagotchi went to bed. In those cases, was the attention light still on before you turned off the lights? If your tamagotchi beeps for attention and you respond after the icon turns off, that counts as a care mistake (except for discipline). Did you ever turn the lights on after it went to bed? That might do something but I haven't tested to be sure. When your tamagotchi evolved into its teenage form (the second time it changes form since birth) did it evolve into Kuchitamatchi? If so, then that indicates that your tamagotchi received bad care. If you have consistently got Kuchitamatchi regardless of how well you care for you tamagotchi, then there has to be something wrong with your device. In that event, the only things I would suggest are maybe resetting your device a couple times on the off-chance that might fix something or not discipline your tama at all and not getting any care mistakes to see if you could get Maskutchi ( an average care adult). If you haven't been consistently getting Kuchitamatchi, then it might just be a fluke like this topic describes, although it is about the originals and not the rereleases.
1 - I think the attention icon used to be On when i turned the lights off, at least i saw it multiple times...

2-Ā  Didn't turned lights on when sleeping.

3 - Indeed, i gotĀ  the bad care teen character, the one wich looks like a blob with beak and no legsĀ šŸ˜‚

I've raised this dude just two times, once in Japan and the second time back in my country, i remember i had Hashizotchi who had a sudden death (shocking). The the device was off with batteries inside and the little plastic to keep it off since then. Seems i'll have to reset the device and see what happens.

If i'm awful taking care of Shirobabitchi, that would affect other stages? I think at this early stage the meters could be empty until the tama called a couple of times...

Ahh, if you got Hashizotchi then that is a promising sign. Hashizotchi is a step up from Kusatchi. I also realize now that I confused you Gen2/P2 for a P1/Gen1... kinda odd for me since I've used the P2 much more than the P1, ha ha. Based on the Tamagotchi Wiki's care recommendations, it appears that getting the bad care teen limits you to the three bad care characters. Thus, Hashizotchi is the best character you could achieve. I'm not sure if how you treat the baby character actually influences growth since the big feature of the baby stage is that it actually can't die. Just to clarify, after the baby stage for Kusatchi, did the hungry or happy meters ever completely empty when you were raising it?

I hope you're just getting flukes and it's really not that your device is internally damaged/malfunctioning.

Ahh, if you got Hashizotchi then that is a promising sign. Hashizotchi is a step up from Kusatchi. I also realize now that I confused you Gen2/P2 for a P1/Gen1... kinda odd for me since I've used the P2 much more than the P1, ha ha. Based on the Tamagotchi Wiki's care recommendations, it appears that getting the bad care teen limits you to the three bad care characters. Thus, Hashizotchi is the best character you could achieve. I'm not sure if how you treat the baby character actually influences growth since the big feature of the baby stage is that it actually can't die. Just to clarify, after the baby stage for Kusatchi, did the hungry or happy meters ever completely empty when you were raising it?

I hope you're just getting flukes and it's really not that your device is internally damaged/malfunctioning.
I'm almost sure the meters were never completely empty, first time in years i can take care of a tama as it deserves thanks to the work from home thingĀ šŸ˜‚Ā I've started hatching again last friday and i've Tongaritchi so i think the device is fine; i did something wrong the last time but i don't know what.

May have just been a fluke so I hope you get a Mimitchi because you totally deserve it :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:
I'm trying to get Sekitoritchi for the very first time ever; Still on Tongaritchi, hope to grow into Zuccitchi todayĀ šŸ’ŖĀ I'm a bit afraid i didn't neglected enough so i'll get Pochitchi, so much suspense...

Can't believe what happened; i hadTongaritchi took really bad care of him to get Zuccitchi but i gotĀ Kusatchi instead!!! WTF is that even possible??

Yes, as I hear that any character is achievable from the good care teen. Most Tamagotchi models only need a few care mistakes to get a particular character, so generally giving around 2-3 care mistakes bumps them down to a lower tier. Zuccitchi is the average care character so maybe if you gave your tama around 3-4 care mistakes you would have gotten it. If the care mistakes were too many to count, Kusatchi would have been inevitable. What starts getting complicated with the rereleases is that since they have more discipline calls, I'm not sure what the meter records would have been accurate at all. Usually 50% discipline would get you a Zuccitchi on a P2/original Gen 2 but I haven't run my rereleases enough to do a real comparison. If you want a bit of a no fail strategy - as it was on the originals - having no care mistakes and no discipline will yield Zuccitchi - but bear in mind I haven't tested this on a rerelease. If you try again, I'd recommend not trying to completely fill Tongaritchi's discipline meter which should count as not perfect care.

At least one consolation for you with Kusatchi is that it only lives a single day. Having a fondness for all of the vintage tamas, it's something that I find disappointing.

Kutchipatchi is my curseĀ šŸ˜‚Ā i've commited a ton of care misses and neglects (sleeping with poop, feeding candies, etc) haha; thought that would lead to the worstĀ Tongaritchi adult; seems a bit more complicated than i thought!

I'll try again in a few days, need some rest!

Kutchipatchi is my curseĀ šŸ˜‚
Aww, what did this guy :lol: ever do to you? I get it though, man XD :kusatchi: Some people actually adore Kusatchi. I haven't experimented with enough negative criteria to get around to get a bad care character, so they seem special to me :wacko: .

Let's hope you finally get someone you want so that your goal doesn't become anybody but Kusatchi.

Latest posts

Back