neopets chets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lainabug01

Reaction score
1. in "guess the weight of the marrow" click guess without typing anything. of course, it will say you got it wrong. Now go to the adress bar. There should be a part at the end that says Guessedwrong change wrong to right, and BINGO! youve magicly won.

2.buy lots of Spicy wings and lots of Hot Cakes and mix them up in the cooking pot and when i buy them i pay no more than 30 np each. Then go and put them in the shop for 85 np!! They sell really good, and you make some cash!

3. Well, this is a pretty good cheat, and the items, are good to get, anyway, make an account, go to the snowager when he's asleep, (Which Is 11:00 PM EST to 12:00 AM EST, and 1:00 AM EST to 2:00 AM EST) So then you try to get the item from him.

4. some game cheats:

a5paragu5 Recieve a Bigger Mallet in Whack-a-Staff-Member

buuuurrrrrrrrp Your bloat decreases by 50% in Snowmuncher

destroyboulders Will remove all blocks of one colour in Destruct-O-Match II (once per game)

dieter Multiple your points by 100 in snow muncher, although it does not sustain that way

faeriebubbles

Turns all the bubbles turn into one type in the game Faerie Bubbles

faerieland In faerie bubbles, it switches bubbles to Rainbow Bubbles

fishnegg Creates 50 extra points when you recieve a fishtnegg

lava Creates a shield in Volcano Run

nopopups Closes all popups in Advert Attack

novisitors Extra 30 seconds on the timer in Moon Rock Rampage (once per game)

oscillabot Gives you an extra attempt at petpetsitter

pyramibread Gives you ulimited hints in Suteks Tomb to line up 3 in a row

rainbownegg Creates a 25 points rainbow negg in Jelly Blobs of Doom

rampage Extra life in Moon Rock Rampage (once per game)

scallywags Creates a whirlpool in dubloon disaster (uh oh!)

slumberberry The blocks in Faerie Bubbles disappear

stardust In faerie bubbles, it switches bubbles to Nova Bubbles

superlaser Double laser range in Moon Rock Rampage (once per game, resets at end of level)

turdle Creates a turdle on your opponents side

i know theres only four, but i hope it helps :angry:

I tried that first cheat and it worked. But I'm scared I might get frozen. I just created my account yesterday and already have about 20k.

EDIT: That cheat doesn't work. It says you've gotten a prize, but you didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm scare. I'm always nice, and good, and... :furawatchi: But I really wanna cheat the "guest........ marrow....." (don't remember) cause that the easiest. I'm scare! Please, someone, anyone, try it and then tells me, you get frozen or not?

I tried cheat number two in the 'Cooking Vessel' in Shenkuu but it didn't work and the 'Cooking Pot' in the Mystery island doesn't work because all of the faeries turned to stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back