neopets is great

Help Support TamaTalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

PockyGirl

Reaction score
Its ok but the chat boards are evil and will send its minions on you! *shivers* I hate those boards.

XBlackIrisX

Reaction score
Its ok but the chat boards are evil and will send its minions on you! *shivers* I hate those boards.
The whole site is messed up. People are psycho on there. It bores me too. :D ...and yes the boards are eeevvviiiillll

memyself&I

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I love neopets. It says ive been on 4 2 years but iv actually been on 4 3 years. My user name is cathrin120.I always go to the boards and post stuff on tamagotchis, but no1 answers.[/SIZE]

Shadowed_Suit

Reaction score
I love neopets too! anyone can contact me on there as: Lisa_Nuva! ^^ check me guild too! okay, now that that's over with... I really love neopets... well, I'd love it more if my original, 2-3 yr old account hadn't been frozen! it had a faerie Cybunny and a striped Wocky... a bunch of advent calendar stuff I can't replace... and I did nothing to get frozen! that's one of the only bad parts.

Bad parts:

.Sometimes people report you for no reason and you get frozen anyway

.HIGH PRICES! I remember when a X-Mas PB was 6k, now it's 100k!!!

.Evil people. Like Skammers.

Good Parts:

.Fun

.Nice people sometimes

.Friends

.Guilds

.and more... --; I wish I could go back to when Neopets was first out, but keep my NP and stuff... buy lotsa cool yet-cheap-back-then stuff too... :D

-Shadowed Suit

underage_katz

Reaction score
I wish I could go back to when Neopets was first out, but keep my NP and stuff... buy lotsa cool yet-cheap-back-then stuff too... :)
-Shadowed Suit
ahhh! me too! haha i also wish the soup faerie didn't know about my shop till anymore either. i loved getting free soup! :lol:

underage_katz

Reaction score
has anybody got this omlette thingy? :lol: cos i have it's mega rare it says :)
omlettes aren't rare - even though it says "Mega Rare" on the bottom of it - you can get a piece of omlette FOR FREE once every day from the Giant Omlette in the Tyrannian Plateau, and there's different flavors (Plain, Green Pepper, Sausage & Pepperoni, Mushroom, Onion, and others..) and they sell for about 10-20NP, so that's not very rare at all. You can feed your pet 3 times from one omlette though!

tamagotchi_freak_girl

Reaction score
I love neopets and it is not boring to me at all. I've been on it for a year (although when I first joined, for about a month or more than that actually, there was a problem with my computer where whenever I logged in, I would just get logged out again. I created several other accounts, thinking that they would work. Finally, the problem on the computer got fixed and I could go on neopets again!) Neopets is a great website but I hardly have any NP so I can't buy much. The only thing that I dislike about it is that if you are under 13 then you can't do much on it :D luckily I turn 13 in March next year! :D

P.S. My username on neopets is hotgirlz306 and i have another account on it although I forgot what my username for it is. I have 4 neopets on my main account (hotgirlz306) which are Dream3120, cube633, Fluffy496, and Jerry4598. On my other account I have 3 neopets, they are ganty051713, pokemon_is_stupid, and xoxoTwistedAngeloxox. pokemon_is_stupid and xoxoTwistedAngeloxox were both adopted from the Pound. On my main account (hotgirlz306) I have previously put 3 pets in the Pound. Happy266 and Jarry4958 have been adopted, but Timmy249 has been there for almost 2 whole months.

well that's all :D

Ristar

Reaction score
I play Neopets, but the other users scare me. the are all like "zomg u r teh haxx0r u got 5 np lolololololol", and I hate that...

Status
Not open for further replies.