New gen-1 SUPREME shells

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favourite is the standard green/yellow/black army camouflage! :biggrin:

But, I'm left with some questions: What on Earth is "Supreme", why is there a Tamagotchi crossover with it, why does it take a crossover like this for there to be more "non-girly" shell designs, and when are these being released? :huh:

I really do not know the supreme brand, I saw it for the first time in a serious parody "FAIR FAX", and it turns out that this brand sells you from sports caps, kitchen tools, or soccer balls. Everything that is popular carries its brand because they manufacture it

These shells will be released from the summer of 2023 I pass the official link :tarakotchi:
https://supreme.com/previews/springsummer2023/accessories/tamagotchi-22

the yellow one is very cool! its funny how they replaced the tama logo with the supreme logo :biggrin:

My favourite is the standard green/yellow/black army camouflage! :biggrin:

But, I'm left with some questions: What on Earth is "Supreme", why is there a Tamagotchi crossover with it, why does it take a crossover like this for there to be more "non-girly" shell designs, and when are these being released? :huh:
supreme is a really expensive clothes brand i think

Today they shared this in a telegram group and I would like to share with all of you too...

View attachment 9256
What do you think? My favorite is the pink
What is yours? :babytchi:
how much do they cost? i might get one

Latest posts

Back