New here and just excited! (lol)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrystaBubbles

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Krys! I've been in and out of collecting for years, but I'm finally here to make my first post!  :D

I finally got my very first Lovelitchi yesterday! I have her here on my 4U (which of course I've decked out in Aikatsu theming.) She's my favorite tama, and I've been striving to get her, although I'm not the best parent  -_-

Anyway, I just wanted to share, and wish everyone a great day!  :wub:

My First Lovelitchi 9.jpg

Welcome Krys! ❤ Such a cute Lovelitchi! Congrats!  :mimitchi:

What other Tama Electronics have you collected? I have 3 originals and 3 nanos. 💕 What about you?
Thank you so much! 💜

I have a bit of a list, so you can check it out on my page (I organized them the best I could!)

I definitely want more nanos, they're so tiny and cute!~  :D

Thank you so much! 💜

I have a bit of a list, so you can check it out on my page (I organized them the best I could!)

I definitely want more nanos, they're so tiny and cute!~  :D
Absolutely! I actually personally prefer the original Tamagotchis or the Tamagotchi Connections. :D

That is because I haven't played an ON yet! Hopefully someday I'll be able to!  :puroperatchi:

Absolutely! I actually personally prefer the original Tamagotchis or the Tamagotchi Connections. :D

That is because I haven't played an ON yet! Hopefully someday I'll be able to!  :puroperatchi:
Neither have I, but I plan to get one soon (although I really can't decide which color I like most! :eek: )

I'm also definitely saving for the Sanrio Mix! I'm so excited to play that one!  ^_^

Neither have I, but I plan to get one soon (although I really can't decide which color I like most! :eek: )

I'm also definitely saving for the Sanrio Mix! I'm so excited to play that one!  ^_^
Always have wanted a connection or an ON. I'm sure I'll get one someday! Never had a Sanrio Mix but I've heard good things!  :tarakotchi:

What do you look for when you look at shell color/design? Do you look for plain ones, colorful ones, ones that match a specific mood? :babytchi: I tend to like simple, plain colored Tamagotchis but I can really appreciate the faceplaces and custom shells some people can make! I wish I had the skill to paint shells. Lol

Always have wanted a connection or an ON. I'm sure I'll get one someday! Never had a Sanrio Mix but I've heard good things!  :tarakotchi:

What do you look for when you look at shell color/design? Do you look for plain ones, colorful ones, ones that match a specific mood? :babytchi: I tend to like simple, plain colored Tamagotchis but I can really appreciate the faceplaces and custom shells some people can make! I wish I had the skill to paint shells. Lol
I love all kinds of designs! Anything colorful and cute is my go-to, but I'll sometimes opt for plain colors so I can customize it how I'd like later.

I've made a few custom faceplates/inserts for my Tama-Go's, and I definitely want to custom paint my own Connection sometime. Maybe I'll buy a new one for that though; the two I have now I've had since I was a kid  :D  

Latest posts

Back