New here - How much could i sell this lot for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamherehearmeroar

Reaction score
Im in Australia. Bought this lot of tamas from an op shop for $30. I kept the ones i wanted. These are the leftovers. How much should i price the lot at?? All in good condition. Except white qpet has dead pixel line

Attachments

• 20231003_162750.jpg
    20231003_162750.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
First off, I just wanna say that's a steal even for the leftovers! The blue Connection model alone sells for anywhere between $60-75USD online. The original model and the rerelease aren't worth quite as much though, and I don't even know about the other 3.

If you wanna sell them all as a bulk lot, I'd reckon around $85AUD or so would be a good price for the 3 legit tamas at least.

First off, I just wanna say that's a steal even for the leftovers! The blue Connection model alone sells for anywhere between $60-75USD online. The original model and the rerelease aren't worth quite as much though, and I don't even know about the other 3.

If you wanna sell them all as a bulk lot, I'd reckon around $85AUD or so would be a good price for the 3 legit tamas at least.
Thank you, appreciate the reply

Latest posts

Back