New member, old time lurker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittyoa

Reaction score
Hi I've been interested in tamagotchi om and off for a while now, even going on here on occasion. I don't remember why I didn't make an account but welp here I am.

A bit about me, feel free to call me Kitt. I'm 20 years old and I use she/her pronouns. I like all sorts of Nintendo games, mostly Animal crossing and Pokemon. I also love to draw.

I'm currently just starting running a connection v1 and a fairy on. It's been great so far. I love seeing just how much they changed/added through the years.

Anyways yeah. Nice to be here and hopefully you'll see me around. o/

Welcome Kitt! Better late than never!

Yes, you have two Tamagotchi from very different generations. Although in essence it's still the same, it's amazing how our little virtual pets have evolved over the years.

I hope you enjoy TamaTalk and have fun! Best regards

Welcome, Kitt. Enjoy the forum. Do you still play/keep those other digital toys?:)

Welcome, Kitt. Enjoy the forum. Do you still play/keep those other digital toys?:)
Yeah I do! I would never get rid of any of my small collection. I just need to set a limit on how many I run at time otherwise I'll burn myself out lol. I keep an eye out at any second hand store just in case they're selling any... That's how I got my connections in the first place. I'm admittedly a bit of a hoarder for all my interests. While I'm not playing it rn, my first tamagotchi was a Tama-go which I got with my siblings. It seems me starting up mine made my sister pick it up as well.

That's great, I hope you'll be able to collect a ton of your favorites. How's your collection right now?:)

Latest posts

Back