New Nano Kitty owner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emak

Reaction score
Hi I'm a new Nano Kitty owner. I haven't had a Nano Kitty since I was four years old. Just this weekend I found a mysterious Nano Kitty in the couch of my smmer camp, that was never mine, and needs to be cleaned and restarted. I think it has been there since since the mid 90s after the first tamagotchi was created. I asked my mom if I could keep it since we never knew who's it was, and she said yes since I already have tamagotchis already. The main reason I'm making this topic is I'm wondering where I can find some Nano Kitty instructions. Is there any in our Reference Section here at TamaTalk?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks fluffums the pictures really help too. Also, thanks for the luck I'm going to be starting my Nano Kitty this weekend.

I have a Nano Kitty! It's sooo cute but requires too much care. I only play with it when I'm on summber vacation. Once it lived to be 45 years (days) old. I have the oldstyle Nano Kitty. I love it. It was lost for about 6 years then one day, when I wanted to start it up, I found it and was super happy. It died at 22.

-C.M.

Wow...my nano puppy never got that far...usually only to 10 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back