NEW TAMA IN 2010!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samtchi

Reaction score
There is a new tamagotchi to be released this year, 2010!

I was looking at the Bandai site and wow!, they announced a new tamagotchi, called the Tama-Go ($19.95 American dollars).

Here is the site with the info https://www.bandai.com/blog/.

And who can access this page: https://www.bandai.com/blog/news/tamatown-by-tamagotchi. When I try to access it, it keeps on saying The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept

cookies.

???

Well, here's some heads up on the Tama-Go tamagotchi!

I think that Bandai's trying to say that you get a tama charcter toy and you plug it into the tamagotchi, and you will get certain games/characters depending on the character you plug in!

Not sure if that's correct, but have a look!

OMG! Thnx! I wish bandai would stop putting "new tamagotchi, a new way for girls to play..." its for boys too!

PS This should be in comments and rumors

Yeah, I'm a 14 year old boy and I still play with my tamagotchi (v3 and v6)

when i barrly saw it i was like omg it is the color but it isnt darn it is black and whit not what i was expecting ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised as well that it isn't the tamagotchi color. The idea is interesting, but as I just started collecting tamagotchi, I see this as a huge plot by Bandai to get more money outta their tama line. I would be happier spending a boat load on a tama that actually looks nice when I play it.... :huh:

I'm surprised as well that it isn't the tamagotchi color. The idea is interesting, but as I just started collecting tamagotchi, I see this as a huge plot by Bandai to get more money outta their tama line. I would be happier spending a boat load on a tama that actually looks nice when I play it.... :huh:
yah :(

this is not a good idea and they changed the name and i just want tmg+c its just not fair and it doesent look that fun and you have to buy figures to just to play all the games

this is not a good idea and they changed the name and i just want tmg+c its just not fair and it doesent look that fun and you have to buy figures to just to play all the games
true true i think no one is going to buy it because first of all

1. it is not in color

2. ugly shap for a tamagotchi

3 can connect to another tamagotchi

4 not good desgines for tamagotchi

5 not in color

maybe bandi is saving mny to bt more matirials for the color

In my opinion, Bandai America is taking the next step forward, and in the right direction. Sure it doesn't have the color screen of the recent Japanese releases, but it is definitely innovative as far as a Tamagotchi goes. As far as the possibility of a color screen in a future international release, I don't have to get OM21 in here to explain it again, do I? :huh:

And before anyone asks, yes, it seems like the v-pet gameplay is retained on this one. Check out the icons in those photos, not to mention Belltchi being present in them as a character. :(

true true i think no one is going to buy it because first of all1. it is not in color

2. ugly shap for a tamagotchi

3 can connect to another tamagotchi

4 not good desgines for tamagotchi

5 not in color

maybe bandi is saving mny to bt more matirials for the color
I agree with you on a lot of points - though i don't think they are trying to save money to make the color later.... I think they are just going with what will be cheaper for them to produce and will make them the most money.

I hate to say that i don't think outside the regular tama fans - the color will not sell easily. I mean I would buy one, but I'm also 22, into collecting tamas, and have a money source large enough to fuel that addiction hahahaha

some of the younger kids won't have the money to buy one if they're $70-80, and some parents with the way the economy is won't pay that much to a toy their kid will possibly forget about in a week....

I understand the companies thinking... but I don't like it.... hahahah

I'm considering buying a pair from Asia even though I won't be able to read them fully... I could find ways around that online I'm sure...

I agree with you on a lot of points - though i don't think they are trying to save money to make the color later.... I think they are just going with what will be cheaper for them to produce and will make them the most money.

I hate to say that i don't think outside the regular tama fans - the color will not sell easily. I mean I would buy one, but I'm also 22, into collecting tamas, and have a money source large enough to fuel that addiction hahahaha

some of the younger kids won't have the money to buy one if they're $70-80, and some parents with the way the economy is won't pay that much to a toy their kid will possibly forget about in a week....

I understand the companies thinking... but I don't like it.... hahahah

I'm considering buying a pair from Asia even though I won't be able to read them fully... I could find ways around that online I'm sure...
yah true the econemy is bad

Awesome! new Tama! It should just be called tamagotchi connection v7 (I live in Australia so music star=v6)

In my opinion, Bandai America is taking the next step forward, and in the right direction.  Sure it doesn't have the color screen of the recent Japanese releases, but it is definitely innovative as far as a Tamagotchi goes.  As far as the possibility of a color screen in a future international release, I don't have to get OM21 in here to explain it again, do I?  :lol:
And before anyone asks, yes, it seems like the v-pet gameplay is retained on this one.  Check out the icons in those photos, not to mention Belltchi being present in them as a character.  :)
I agree with you on that. :) Being perfectly honest, I never expected it to be a color! :p I think it looks rather interesting. And like purpurn said, I doubt any American parents, or even European parents would bother to buy a color for their kids. In Japan, they simply would because they all go gaga for Tamagotchi there. :wacko:

EDIT: I'll just extend my point even further. IT LOOKS AWSOME!! :D :D :D

I don't get the negative review. :angry: :(

I actually can not wait for this to come out! I'm excited! It is a bit of a change but if one thinks about it it is getting them out of the rut of it being the same size just a different entana and programing inside.

The more grayscale sounds like it will look rather nice. I'll deffinately be saving my money. =] Plus another good thing about the little characters is that one can use them for show as well. looks like i'll be neede to add a shelf in my room :angry: It's not always just about the games. It's of taking care of a tama! :wacko:

That looks cool

I want one really bad

they look cool XD

I'm not kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back