NEW TAMA IN 2010!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont like the size. i like my tamas to slid in and out of my tight fit jeans pockets

Awesome! new Tama! It should just be called tamagotchi connection v7 (I live in Australia so music star=v6)
it is not going to be a conection i hope spotchi and mocha are there even maskitchi from the p1 tamagotchi i love that carecter he is cute and cool

Wait, so do you "download" info from a little figure and you could have multiple downloads one Tama? Or can you only play one figure at a time and you HAVE to have the figure attached when you play?

I'm going to get one if it's promising I'll get some more figures but until then I don't like this tama me personaly it doesent good there just sucking even more money out of us I rather spend my money on a color than this or a music star. I want a color tamagotchi I think they shouldn't mass produce them and put them in some stores if the sales don't go up take them off that's what they should do. Also bandai never let's Americans to have the good stuff :( :)

I'm new around here so what is OM21's explanation for why America won't see the color offered here?

I'll admit I was excited about a new Tama (I heard about it via Twitter) because I thought they'd FINALLY come out with a color for America. :D I don't see what's so great about this one: it's not pocket-size (purse-size maybe, so good thing I'm a girl :unsure: ), you have to buy additional accessories for it to work well, and it's not going to be that terribly different in gameplay format. (That's one thing I love about v5 and v6 - they totally changed things up!)

I'm actually so disappointed that I'm going to start saving my money and look into getting a Japanese color. It will drive me absolutely crazy that I can't read the text on the screen, but I'm hoping there's a website out there that translates it. ^_^

If I ever buy the new Tama-Go, it'll only be cos everyone here raves about it so much. I probably won't be an early adopter...

I don't like it. D:

It's too big for my taste, and is it true you can only use the top parts for a certain character? I can already see everyone trying to debug it just to use their ad on's. I don't think I am going to buy this, paying extra for more items seems a bit of a rip off to me.

I also would like to know why the coulor one from japan can't come over here, can someone explain?

To be completely honest, I love the idea of a new tamagotchi. I have just seen the pics- that is one uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggly gotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's great we're getting a new tamagotchi. The shell designs seem to be way different than the previous. I'm not sure I'm digging the colors though. I'd love to know when they're going to be released. So far, I can't find any dates on it. Don't they usually get released in June?

I really like the idea! But it's a bit too big. I wonder why... :eek:

By the way, does anyone now is it coming to Europe too? Because, if it does, I'm going to get it and I'm going to get it as green. :eek:

I'm actually excited about these. I mean no they aren't a color, but I have a japanese one so I can deal with it. Is it just me or does the look of the shell look like they are moving in the right direction? I mean they are pretty similar to the colors. I also actually really love that pink color and the daises around it hmm.

I already emailed them this is what they said. We appreciate your support of the Tamagotchi brand. We are still currently distributing the Music Star toy and the development of the next line of toys should be complete sometime this fall but we cannot provide specific dates. Stay posted to www.bandai.com or www.tamagotchi.com for product details and updates on general release timing.

hmm

I would think that since they have pictures of the new tama and the figures that go with the new tama it would already be complete. fall seems so long away.

haha This is great!

I can't wait :huh:

Finally! It looks awesome from a tiny pic i saw :angry: LOVE IT!!

but i better not get dissapointed about the lack of characters again > :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back