New to forum

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FloorSalad

Reaction score
Hiiii, I go by FloorSalad (from an inside joke between me and my fiance). I've been a fan of many virtual pets over the years, the oldest in my small collection being a vmigo from my childhood that is still alive and well to this day. The two tamas I'm raising rn are a nikatchi and nijifuwatchi x polybaketchi and I'm a big fan of kuchipatchi, sebiretchi, hoshitchi, nijifuwatchi, polybaketchi, capsuletchi, etc.
Happy to be here!

Welcome to the forum, FloorSalad! I'm new here too happy2
You mentioned that the oldest vpet in your collection is a Vmigo, is there any chance it's the cat one?
I ask because I've seen another user around on this site who seems like they've been having a hard time trying to find one -maybe if yours is the cat, you'd be able to share some more information with them or something..?

I don't have their information offhand, but just thought I'd check just in case (and can probably search and find where I saw them if needed),

Either way, welcome to the site!:)) I'm definitely a big fan of Kuchipatchi as well:0

Welcome to the forum, FloorSalad! I'm new here too happy2
You mentioned that the oldest vpet in your collection is a Vmigo, is there any chance it's the cat one?
I ask because I've seen another user around on this site who seems like they've been having a hard time trying to find one -maybe if yours is the cat, you'd be able to share some more information with them or something..?

I don't have their information offhand, but just thought I'd check just in case (and can probably search and find where I saw them if needed),

Either way, welcome to the site!:)) I'm definitely a big fan of Kuchipatchi as well:0
Mine is one of the old german shepherd ones but I do remember the cat ones vividly! I can't remember having one myself, but on very rare occasions I've seen them on both ebay and etsy (odd place for them to be sold, I know). I also had the home console for them at one point, and remember it well.

Welcome, FloorSalad. Enjoy the forum. Got some pics of your virtual pets?🤗

Welcome, FloorSalad. Enjoy the forum. Got some pics of your virtual pets?🤗
I need to figure out a way to get a good pic of my vmigo. My tamas are easy enough to photograph, but the screen on the old vmigos is a nightmare xD

That's cool, please take your time. Are you enjoying it here so far?:)

Latest posts

Back