New to Tamagotchi Mix, need a bit of help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foot

Reaction score
Hi forum, as a former 90's kid, I placed a spur of the moment order on the Tamagotchi Mix Anniversary edition. For the most part (despite being in Japanese, and being fluent in English only) it is decently easy to figure out.

I am running into a few problems that I can not seem to find video tutorials for, or info on.

-Question 1.

How do I get to my inventory when I buy an item in a store? I purchased a tiny hat that I can not seem to find lol.

-Question 2.

How is the battery life on the mix series? If the batteries die in the middle of a run, and need to be switched, is the run unaffected by this? Or will it reset your Tama.

-Question 3.

what are some good youtube channels for English speaking beginners that want to know all the ins and outs of this little digi pet.

Thanks in advance!​

1. The hat is an accessory and can only be used as an adult via the chest icon

2. 1-3 weeks, depends. When it runs out of battery, make sure you select the top option when inserting new ones (the top option being download and the bottom reset)

3. Just search Tamagotchi M!X guide and stuff, quite a few things pop up

1. The hat is an accessory and can only be used as an adult via the chest icon

2. 1-3 weeks, depends. When it runs out of battery, make sure you select the top option when inserting new ones (the top option being download and the bottom reset)

3. Just search Tamagotchi M!X guide and stuff, quite a few things pop up
Thank you so much! You are super helpful.

my favourite tamagotchi youtuber is ratamazone and he does a very good job at going into the features of the mix and explaining things very well and the best part (i guess ) is he does it all in english

I agree with asmexus, lots of info here too and Tama Zone. This seems to be the most active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back