New to the forum :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qveenkeeks

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Just thought I'd finally pop in and say hi! New here (first time poster, long time lurker) but not new to the tamas lol I'm 34, she/her pronouns. My favorite character is Maskutchi and I'm currently only running the Tamagotchi Smart and giving my Ons/Meets a bit of a reprieve :3

Happy to have found an active group who still loves these awesome lil guys. I'm pretty active on discord each day, though I may initially be a bit quiet in new groups until I find my footing. Other than tamas, I love D&D, Animal Crossing, and drawing in my spare time.

Always happy to see another Masktchi fan over 30, welcome! I'm the one who did the English translation of the Smart manual that's made its way across the internet, so if you run into any sort of problem I might be able to help you out. Also, I'd love to see your AC island - do you have a dream address?

Always happy to see another Masktchi fan over 30, welcome! I'm the one who did the English translation of the Smart manual that's made its way across the internet, so if you run into any sort of problem I might be able to help you out. Also, I'd love to see your AC island - do you have a dream address?
Ahhh!! I've bookmarked your guide and it's really helped!! I do have a dream address, though I haven't updated it since I started redesigning my island lol if you'd like to visit Amity: DA-3888-4882-0812

Hello! welcome :D
Maskutchi is also one of my faves! I'm in my late 20s, it's nice to meet fans in the same age bracket. I also really love Animal Crossing and D&D! There's an ACNH thread in the non-Tama section of the forum if you're interested :3

mine a shirobabytchi but when he dsaw zuccitchi: IMMA BLOB ON TOP OF HIS TEEH owies i got MUNCHED imma escape *insert WAKE ME UP INSIDE sound here*

Latest posts

Back