New V1 Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi ^o^

Reaction score
I've never really found any V1 Growth Charts that I've found visually appealing, and a lot of them have false information (Such as Nazotchi being a secret character), so I decided to make my own! I hope everyone enjoys and that it helps clear up some misinformation! :)  

In my own experience, I have never had a Hinotamatchi evolve into Mametchi, or a Oniontchi evolve into Mimitchi, which explains why they don't have lines connecting. If anyone has experienced otherwise, please let me know and I will change it ASAP! Also, every time I've completely neglected an even generation tama, they've always turned into Gozarutchi, which is why he is switched with Androtchi (other GC's have Androtchi as the OK adult for even generations). 

pixil-frame-0.png

Hey!

Thank you so much for the chart!! It's the best I've found so far.👍

Although, I've just had my beloved Oniontchi evolve into Mimitchi, so I guess it's actually possible.

Also, I'd like to know: do you know at what age exactly do adult Tamas evolve into old Tamas? You wrote "after 9+", but do you mean exactly at 9, or is it after 9? Is it fixed or does it vary? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere...

Have a great day!

Hey!

Thank you so much for the chart!! It's the best I've found so far.👍

Although, I've just had my beloved Oniontchi evolve into Mimitchi, so I guess it's actually possible.

Also, I'd like to know: do you know at what age exactly do adult Tamas evolve into old Tamas? You wrote "after 9+", but do you mean exactly at 9, or is it after 9? Is it fixed or does it vary? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere...

Have a great day!
There's no exact age; it varies because evolution is actually based on number of active (unpaused) hours on the V1 Connection.  The age counter (I believe) was based on the wake up times so age when evolutions occured was varied (depending on if you hatched your tama in the morning or late in the evening just before bed) and if your tama spent any time at all on pause.

UNPAUSED the life cycle goes (V1 Connexions & V1 Connections):

Baby = 1hr (before evolving into Child) / Child = 24hrs (before evolving into Teen) / Teen = 72hrs (before evolving into Adult)

The length of the evolution cycles change when you pause your Tama, but it's difficult to tell you how much extra time you get / have to wait at each stage in the cycle because it varies - depends on how long you have it on pause and how often you pause it.

If you want to know exactly when your V1 tama will evolve you shouldn't pause it and you'll need to keep a note of time it was hatched and keep an eye on the hours (not days) it is active :)

Edit:  This Life Cycle chart is in the TamaTalk Library - it was originally made by Cyann of TamaZone - may be useful to you 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so long since I ran a V1... :)

I do remember that care/neglect is not the only factor in evolution on the V1. 

Obviously feeding / meds / training bars (praising / punishing) play a big part but the character you get is also influenced by the games played during its life - more Jump versus more Dance make a difference to the character evolution.  So if you tend to play Jump because it's easier you'll tend to get one type of character, if you play Dance (which I found more difficult), you get other characters.

One thing I do remember from running the V1 over many generations is that with good care you can get Ichigotchi on a even generation (not just odd) - specifically Gen10.  I don't know about any other characters, but I've had Ichigotchi on Gen10 (even) on several different V1s.  They were all ConneXion (European) versions, not ConnecTions.

Thanks TamaMum! I hadn't noticed there was a library here. It is indeed helpful.

What I wanted to know was specifically the age at which a Tama becomes an oldie if you don't pause it, as I've seen the other evolutions times by myself, but I don't think I've ever had a Tama grow old. I always let them have a baby before it happens, because having my Tama die, even peacefully of old age, would break my heart. :(  So I wanted to know how much time I have before it's too late for my Tama to find a partner. Anyway, one chart says 10+, and another says 16. So I guess that's 16.

And yes, I got Ichigotchi on an even generation too: Gen20. I thought it was a bug, but apparently not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back