New Years Hatch 2023

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Love everyone's posts! So many fun shell designs and with the decorations on the ON tama are cute!

I started a bit late in the day today šŸ™ƒ

View attachment 8974 View attachment 8975
Looks like my first tama of the year is a boy! I forgot that the game for this one is the looking game. I'm no good at it šŸ˜•

The left and right can effectively be done in two ways. One is to realize that the direction your Tama looks in is not 100% randomā€¦but instead a set of memorized patterns that vary from Tama to Tama (save for Mametchi who knows them all). If you can catch on to what patern your Tama is using by the 3rd guess, you can swing the odds in your favor.

The other way is to just say screw that noise, and just push one direction over and over till you win. The overall odds this way become 50/50 and it is much less of a headache if you donā€™t want to memorize patterns.

Day 2: due to an accident with the batteries, my Evatchi reset, so now we have Venus!View attachment 8978

The fear if this is real, I had to change the batteries in my pix yesterday and that exposed reset button put my anxiety into hyperdrive. Just putting the cover back on made me feel like I was doomed to press it by accident.

Luckily everything went smoothly but I know I will be doing this again in another week. :newmametchi:

The fear if this is real, I had to change the batteries in my pix yesterday and that exposed reset button put my anxiety into hyperdrive. Just putting the cover back on made me feel like I was doomed to press it by accident.
I just did this to my Pix the other day... it's definitely devastating to lose all that progress.:-(

I just did this to my Pix the other day... it's definitely devastating to lose all that progress.:-(

Not gonna lie, I saw your post about this happening in the other thread and that is why I was hyper aware of that button. I can definitely see hitting it by accident and had I not known to look for it I may have even done it myself.

Looks like Marutchi evolved into Tamatchi today, and our goal for a Maskutchi with zero discipline is right on track. Since he was hatched the night of New Years Eve, that puts his Tama Age at 3 yrs old. Will update at the next stage!

E625A414-AC89-40F0-9E52-526BC00CDDFD.jpeg

Aw, no. :( RIP Fiona.

Everyone's comments about the Pix reseting itself has made me paranoid now, lol. Thanks for the heads up about the reset button!

A late post for today, but I was waiting for Emmy to go into her cocoon state before posting another update. I think I'm going to keep her in there for 24 hours, which will probably give me Ramiel - my favorite Evangelion Angel.

03691046-C2A2-41BC-8542-190A3D623D89.jpeg

Not gonna lie, I saw your post about this happening in the other thread and that is why I was hyper aware of that button. I can definitely see hitting it by accident and had I not known to look for it I may have even done it myself.
I'm happy that Aurora Borealis' untimely demise has raised awareness of that reset button. It's a lot easier to bump than you'd think! :oo

Ducky and Calypso evolved into teens yesterday. Ducky became a Propellertchi and Calypso became a Batabatchi. The family resemblance has been uncanny so far! They're set to evolve again on Thursday, so I can't wait to see what they become (and if they continue to look alike...).
20230102_142820.jpg

Ducky became a Propellertchi and Calypso became a Batabatchi.
Ducky is really starting to live up to her name!
Started the friends back up. I have only played it once. This is also the second gen on the pix.
Is that a Pixel Chix on the left?

Emmy evolved from her cocoon state today! Much to my surprise, she became Leliel. I was really expecting Ramiel!

26827F28-A689-4B90-A5A2-8B25415A8480.jpeg
I think she looks like a big ball of yarn, lol.

I forgot to post yesterday sorry! My toddler is upset with me and became a kuchitamachi 20230102_143421.jpg 20230104_091620.jpg
He has become such a rebel he did not want to take a nice picture for me. He cannot wait to get off this planet and cruze around. I bet he will even tell me smell ya later chump! Sorry to hear we lost a tama. Thos reset buttons on some models are scary. I know with the japanese language ones I double check to make sure I'm hitting download everytime

Attachments

• 20230104_091620.jpg
    20230104_091620.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230102_143421.jpg
    20230102_143421.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Ducky is really starting to live up to her name!

Is that a Pixel Chix on the left?

Emmy evolved from her cocoon state today! Much to my surprise, she became Leliel. I was really expecting Ramiel!

I think she looks like a big ball of yarn, lol.
It is a pixel stars. You can get them on Amazon easily.

Time for an update on the New Years hatch! The verdict is in, and we have Maskutchi!

811731B5-BFEF-46A2-9175-7FCE29C11FAB.jpeg

We are on the home stretch. With enough discipline, I will have my first ever Bill! Hopefully I will have a new update after the weekend.

Attachments

• B28A5381-6CD0-4057-8C7A-4D297BFF0F43.jpeg
    B28A5381-6CD0-4057-8C7A-4D297BFF0F43.jpeg
    745.1 KB · Views: 0
Ducky and Calypso evolved into adults on Thursday. Ducky became a Kabutchi and Calypso became a Billotchi (she kinda stole Ducky's whole duck look lol). They don't look alike anymore... but I knew that was a long shot to begin with.:tongue:
20230107_123724.jpg
The girls have just been hanging out since evolving. We found out that Calypso's favorite food is sausage! Here's some more pictures of what they've been up to:
20230107_123809.jpg
Ducky wearing a pretty bow.:wub:
20230107_123849.jpg20230107_123900.jpg
Calypso wearing a fancy hat and losing it in the wind...
20230107_123928.jpg20230107_123950.jpg
And here's both of them learning to spread their wings and fly!
That's all for now. The girls ought to be getting married tomorrow or Monday, so we'll see you guys then!happy2

It was a busy day personally and my little tama was making their own plans. Theu reached adulthood now and became a Tarakochi. The biggest culprit for me missing so many care calls is that the beep is bad on this device so I muted it....bad idea now lol
20230107_164304.jpg

I look forward to seeing the marriages and possible Bill! I'm excited! Even if my buddy is packing to leave!

Latest posts

Back