newbie tama collector here!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlitchi

Reaction score
HELLO everyone!! omg. my name's charlie!
i used to have tamagotchi's when i was a kid. i don't remember it vividly, as my memory is pretty poor, but i've been starting to collect tama's!
so far my collection is pretty small, and mostly are the colored tama's.

i have a nano (if that counts?), a tamagotchi friends (somewhere? it seems to of disappeared, but i know i have one), a tama-go, a m!x, an on, a tamagotchi p and a pix!
upon writing this, i have JUST purchased my first pair of vintage tama's! the pink/blue shelled osuchi and mesuchi! i dunno how to work them yet, or even what batteries they take, buuut. i'll figure that out. hah.

i guess i'm just looking for people to talk to! this is my current hyperfixation and i don't know anyone i can talk tama stuff with, so here i am!​

welcome charlie!!! great to have u :•D also, everyone here would be more than happy to talk to u about tamas! ive heard some pretty good things abt the osutchi and mesutchi, n i hope u enjoy em!

@kiwitchi i'm so excited to actually hold them omg. they were only 22 bucks each because they were a liiittle scratched, but i don't mind that none!!! thank yoooou <:D

Osutchi/Mesutchi are a hoot! I think you'll have a lot of fun with them. Happy to give pointers as well.

@OldSchoolVPQ

anything would be appreciated!! i'm going in pretty much blind about them! i know they link together to breed but that's about all i know!

Welcome, I come and go here but I know that the hyperfixation is real! I collected them on and off, sadly I got rid of most my collections two times. It was a combination of reasons and I wanted to downsize anyways.
Right now I just have the colored ones that I enjoy (2 idl, 2 on, p's, 4u, the tama go in my profile pic, my gold angel, and the gudetama.) I'm really loving Tamagotchi pix right now. It has become one of my favorites! If I could recommend an old one to collect look into the music star it's really fun.

Last edited:
TamaLey, I’ve never played this version and I was wondering is 1 music star enough, or is 2 better?

Welcome to the forum Charlie!

Very relieved to hear this, as considering the cost of 2 Music Stars makes my wallet weep.
Oh my gosh it's been awhile since I seen the pricing for them. I had the one that looked like a piano. I remember when I used to see these in stores how time flies.

Latest posts

Back