Newbie!! well.kinda...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskey2001

Reaction score
Hey ya'll! I'm a newbie-kinda. I've been here since the 29th but I didn't talk to many folks cause my stupid comp is/was slow...anyway.I'm 15, this is my first Tamagotchi Connection-but I have had a Gigapet and other rip versions.I live in Corsicana Texas...um. OK if ur interested in bein' friends or whatnot L.M.K. yopu can find other info on my Member thang-am-a-jig. Bye! :lol:

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk! :lol: Glad you decided to pop in and post a hello. :D

Hey there! Welcome to TamaTalk! :unsure:

It's good you made it! I know what it is like to have slow, pain in the butt computer. It can be a bit trying at times. Your learn how to become patient very quickly! ^_^

Hey ya'll! I'm a newbie-kinda. I've been here since the 29th but I didn't talk to many folks cause my stupid comp is/was slow...anyway.I'm 15, this is my first Tamagotchi Connection-but I have had a Gigapet and other rip versions.I live in Corsicana Texas...um. OK if ur interested in bein' friends or whatnot L.M.K. yopu can find other info on my Member thang-am-a-jig. Bye! :wub:
WELCOME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back