Nostalgic Ramblings : A Tamagotchi Log~ ((Comments Welcome)) *

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maneki-Dokuro

Reaction score
:tongue: Hey y'all! Welcome to my tamagotchi log! I have been collecting tamagotchis for a minute now, and decided to try to start up a log again. I actually used to frequent both Tama Talk and Tama Zone back in the 2010's. I even had a log or two! I want to try to keep this one going for quite awhile. So I figured I'd try to play through the various tamagotchis a grew up with. Mainly the v2-v5. I might even play some of the 'modern'color tamas, if I get through my play through! I am going to do a run of 3 generations each, before I move to the next version. I have some specific characters in mind I'm going to aim for, so let's see how it goes!

So to start off this log, I'm going to run my blue v2. :tarakotchi: HERE is the V2 character chart, for any of those curious or following along. I absolutely love v2s and it's so wild to me how expensive they have become. I bought this one a few years ago new, and though I felt a bit guilty about opening it-- I now am so glad I did! So after work today I ran to the grocery store a few things, and got myself a watch battery to start up this little guy... Or should I say I struggled with several knives and a pair of scissors before I finally managed to get the battery out of the package??:<_<: After that ordeal my tamagotchi hatched and I got a boy!
Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 8.07.51 PM.png

As we have entered spring in my part of the world, I decided to name him Haru ( 春). Plus I really like that name a lot.happy2 So Haru and I proceeded to play several games of Jump, to gain happiness points and gotcha points. And wow. I totally forgot how hard it is to make money on the v2. I did manage to win a few games, however. I bought some shrimp, lol. I am resisting the urge to look up too much about the v2, honestly it's kind of like playing for the first time, since it's been SO long. It's been such a fun and nostalgic experience.
Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 8.08.53 PM.png
As I am on the first Gen with Haru, I'm going to try for a Mametchi. :newmametchi:Which means I'll need to make sure I have 0-1 care misses..er..yeah. With work and school?? We'll see about that. But that's what I'm shooting for! After the hour of feeding and playing with Haru, who may I say, was less needy than I remember baby tamas being-- he evolved into a Kinkomotchi.
thumbnail.jpeg

He's now asleep for the night, but so far so good. I'm curious to see how much money we can save up tomorrow, and I'm going to also input the codes at the shop! (I forgot about those!) Stay tuned~

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 8.08.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 8.08.53 PM.png
    1,017.9 KB · Views: 0
How exciting!! Welcome, Haru, I hope u grow up big and strong!! 💪 (Or maybe big and smart is more apt, since ur going for Mametchi lol?)
Either way, I hope u have a great time raising him, and I'm excited to see how ur journey goes! I love the shell u chose, too, it's so so gorgeous. (I love blue, pink, and white together!)

How exciting!! Welcome, Haru, I hope u grow up big and strong!! 💪 (Or maybe big and smart is more apt, since ur going for Mametchi lol?)
Either way, I hope u have a great time raising him, and I'm excited to see how ur journey goes! I love the shell u chose, too, it's so so gorgeous. (I love blue, pink, and white together!)
Aww! Thank you! I'm so glad you've come to read! I hope so too! I would love to get a Mametchi on my first try! Hehe, and yes I already want to get ALL the V2s. :tongue:

Oh that's such a cute design! I love the v2 shells!

Well a little bit of a late update, as I was swamped with homework this weekend! :oo However Haru did become a teen! Can you guess what he became..?*drum roll*

Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 10.51.44 PM.png
A.. Ringotchi! Super cute! I am honestly so happy, and I've so far stuck to the zero care misses goal! So now only time will tell if I'll get a Mametchi! :newmametchi:I paused him for a bit today so I could focus on homework for several hours without fear I'd miss his call for attention and ruin my Mametchi run! I'm going to unpause him tomorrow so his growth to an adult will be a bit delayed! Oh well! I'll leave this short post with a picture of Haru in the bath!

thumbnail.jpeg

Congrats Haru!!! I hope u can get that Mametchi, I'm rooting for u!! Love the pic of him in the bath too, so cute. ^^
Probably good of u to have paused for a little, so u don't get any care misses. Hopefully it doesn't delay things too much!

Congrats Haru!!! I hope u can get that Mametchi, I'm rooting for u!! Love the pic of him in the bath too, so cute. ^^
Probably good of u to have paused for a little, so u don't get any care misses. Hopefully it doesn't delay things too much!
Thank you! Yes, he's just turned 3 so the countdown is getting closer! So far, so good, I think! ^^ I had him paused for like a day and a half, so I'm not entirely sure when it will be, but soon!
Aww ringotchi is so cute!!
Thank you! I really haven't had Ringotchi too many times, so I'm honestly pleased. :tongue:

Hi, I just started using my V2 as well and I'm having a little bit of trouble figuring out how much to feed it and how often. How do you determine this for your Tamagotchi?

Hi, I just started using my V2 as well and I'm having a little bit of trouble figuring out how much to feed it and how often. How do you determine this for your Tamagotchi?
Hi there! Do you mean how much it should weigh? HERE is a good guide on the V2/ tamagotchis in general, as most of them follow these same principles! :ichigotchi: I hope this helps! Also, what color is your tama?

Hi! My tama is light blue w pastel flowers around! Thank you for the guide, I also saw your comment on my thread, thank you so much :) Looking forward to watching your progress as well!!

Hi! My tama is light blue w pastel flowers around! Thank you for the guide, I also saw your comment on my thread, thank you so much :) Looking forward to watching your progress as well!!
No problem! I am so glad to see someone else running a V2 on here! Your shell design is so lovely! I am hoping to find that one, someday!

Hello everyone! A bit of a break again as I have had several finals due for school before my summer break. :kurbotchi: But needless to say Haru has indeed evolved! He did a few days ago but I just managed to get a few pictures of him today~! What do ya think?

thumbnail-2.jpeg

A Violetchi! (( :furawatch: )) Look! He's brushing his teeth! It was just too cute, I was so happy I caught him in the act. :lol: Even though Haru didn't become a Mametchi, I'm still so pleased!! Violetchi is one of my favorites for sure. So we've just been playing a few games here and there, but honestly he doesn't really need much attention these days. He just keeps me company at my desk at work.:angry:

That's all for today's updated, stay tuned~

Hello everyone! A bit of a break again as I have had several finals due for school before my summer break. :kurbotchi: But needless to say Haru has indeed evolved! He did a few days ago but I just managed to get a few pictures of him today~! What do ya think?

View attachment 9821

A Violetchi! (( :furawatch: )) Look! He's brushing his teeth! It was just too cute, I was so happy I caught him in the act. :lol: Even though Haru didn't become a Mametchi, I'm still so pleased!! Violetchi is one of my favorites for sure. So we've just been playing a few games here and there, but honestly he doesn't really need much attention these days. He just keeps me company at my desk at work.:angry:

Haru is a perfect name for a Violetchi, though!

View attachment 9821

he's so cute!

:tongue: Hey y'all! Welcome to my tamagotchi log! I have been collecting tamagotchis for a minute now, and decided to try to start up a log again. I actually used to frequent both Tama Talk and Tama Zone back in the 2010's. I even had a log or two! I want to try to keep this one going for quite awhile. So I figured I'd try to play through the various tamagotchis a grew up with. Mainly the v2-v5. I might even play some of the 'modern'color tamas, if I get through my play through! I am going to do a run of 3 generations each, before I move to the next version. I have some specific characters in mind I'm going to aim for, so let's see how it goes!

So to start off this log, I'm going to run my blue v2. :tarakotchi: HERE is the V2 character chart, for any of those curious or following along. I absolutely love v2s and it's so wild to me how expensive they have become. I bought this one a few years ago new, and though I felt a bit guilty about opening it-- I now am so glad I did! So after work today I ran to the grocery store a few things, and got myself a watch battery to start up this little guy... Or should I say I struggled with several knives and a pair of scissors before I finally managed to get the battery out of the package??:<_<: After that ordeal my tamagotchi hatched and I got a boy!
View attachment 9746

As we have entered spring in my part of the world, I decided to name him Haru ( 春). Plus I really like that name a lot.happy2 So Haru and I proceeded to play several games of Jump, to gain happiness points and gotcha points. And wow. I totally forgot how hard it is to make money on the v2. I did manage to win a few games, however. I bought some shrimp, lol. I am resisting the urge to look up too much about the v2, honestly it's kind of like playing for the first time, since it's been SO long. It's been such a fun and nostalgic experience.
View attachment 9748
As I am on the first Gen with Haru, I'm going to try for a Mametchi. :newmametchi:Which means I'll need to make sure I have 0-1 care misses..er..yeah. With work and school?? We'll see about that. But that's what I'm shooting for! After the hour of feeding and playing with Haru, who may I say, was less needy than I remember baby tamas being-- he evolved into a Kinkomotchi.
View attachment 9750

He's now asleep for the night, but so far so good. I'm curious to see how much money we can save up tomorrow, and I'm going to also input the codes at the shop! (I forgot about those!) Stay tuned~
Sadly I don’t have a connection of any sort :( but they seem so fun! Haru is adorable hehe :3

Latest posts

Back