Not exactly a newbie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarcasticegg

Reaction score
Hey! Wanted to introduce myself! I used to be a huge tamagotchi fan as a kid and I had a ton of different tamas. I wasn’t super active in the community, mostly just lurking and having fun. Recently saw the Tamagotchi Original rerelease at target and thought it might be fun to get back into as an adult desperately in need of serotonin lol

I’m on a quest to find the tamagotchi I lost in the sixth grade (teacher took it and trashed it :/
I haven’t seen the same kind for sale or in anyones collections but Fingers Crossed!

Look forward to making new friends on here!
Details abt me:
24, they/them, in a relationship, have a dog named metro, and I’m currently only running that Tamagotchi Original I mentioned earlier!

Welcome!
And maybe we can help you track down the one you had as a kid. Do you remember any details about it?

As you're 24, it could have been a Tamagotchi connection. Did it have an antenna? If so, was there anything on the end of it(ball, star, chimney topper)?
Or was it absolutely massive? There was a few that released in western markets with grayscale screens and the bulky size of the color tamas.

Welcome!
And maybe we can help you track down the one you had as a kid. Do you remember any details about it?

As you're 24, it could have been a Tamagotchi connection. Did it have an antenna? If so, was there anything on the end of it(ball, star, chimney topper)?
Or was it absolutely massive? There was a few that released in western markets with grayscale screens and the bulky size of the color tamas.
It was a connection, I remember it being red and yellow or red and green? I don’t THINK it had an antenna, I remember being jealous of my friends that had those ones! It was grayscale, no backlight, and I remember going to Tamatown with it. That’s all I really remember, but I really think I’d recognize the design if I saw it. I haven’t been able to find any pictures or one for sale so far! Any help would be appreciated!

Hmm, if it was TamaTown compatible and had no antenna that makes me think it may have been a Music Star (V6)
Does it match anything on this site? http://www.tamashell.com/v6.php
The list isn't necessarily complete, but there's at least a chance its on there.
so update! I found a pic of me holding it from when I was a kid in some old printed photos. I can’t see the whole thing but I can say it does have an antenna and it has a green ball on top! And it definitely had a predominately red shell; so I was right about red and green, wrong about the antenna!

so update! I found a pic of me holding it from when I was a kid in some old printed photos. I can’t see the whole thing but I can say it does have an antenna and it has a green ball on top! And it definitely had a predominately red shell; so I was right about red and green, wrong about the antenna!
Perhaps this one:
redorange_origami.jpg

Me too! So far nothing though. I found one on instagram but the owner has it in their collection and not for sale. They said if they see another one they will let me know, but until then my quest continues!

Latest posts

Back