Not so much new as really really old

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ichigo no iro

Reaction score
But, hello! I might as well be new--my last posts here were nearly 13 years ago. After reading through them and cringing, I'm coming around to proud of my longevity. So anyway, I'm Ichi, and I just started up my Tamagotchi Meets Fairytale version after not playing for quite a while. I'm in my 30s now but I still love all things cute and childish and I'm so happy this community is still here!

Hi Ichi, and nice to meet you! :D I wasn't here back in the day, though I did know of the site, and I'm glad that it's still here, too.

I've just started my pink Fairy Meets after not running it for a while, too, funnily enough. :lol: Will you be logging yours? Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to log mine, but I do enjoy reading how others are doing with their virtual pets.

Hi Ichi, and nice to meet you! :D I wasn't here back in the day, though I did know of the site, and I'm glad that it's still here, too.

I've just started my pink Fairy Meets after not running it for a while, too, funnily enough. :lol: Will you be logging yours? Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to log mine, but I do enjoy reading how others are doing with their virtual pets.
Hello, nice to meet you too! Mine is the pink one too, we're matching. I'd like to log, but I'm not sure I'll have time either.  haven't played since having a full-time job, so I'm a little worried about how it's going to go, both for having log time and for my little guy in general...

oh hey i had pretty much the same experience like a month ago, haha

welcome back!
2006! You have me beat by a little bit. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Back