not so new to tamas but suddenly addicted to collecting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marmarui

Reaction score
hi everyone!
i've been browsing around the forum for a while but decided to register today to interact with the community and meet some new people!
just a few weeks ago i was cleaning out a box of stationery and found my old tamagotchi mix. decided to boot it up and now barely 3 weeks later i own a smart, 2 pixes, a sweets meets and have a pastel meets and sanrio meets on the way :newmametchi: i decided to stop buying after the last 2 arrive but i'm already looking around for the next one on my wishlist. help? 🤣
there must be some special type of serotonin that hits each time you get a new tama in the mail...
at first i thought i was pretty weird being in my 30s and having such a sudden obsession with collecting them. but then i noticed a lot of people who are into them are in their mid 20s and older so i'm relieved i'm not alone!
besides tama's i'm really into gaming and i'm an illustrator (currently i'm taking a bit of a break because i recently went back to uni to study (!) but i'm also going through some health issues atm)
I'm usually pretty shy online and irl but maybe connecting with others with a similar interest will get me out of my shell a bit more 🌷
nice to meet you all!

I am like you, I found my old OG P1 from when I was a kid and then suddenly owned like 6 new Tamas within a month hahahaha. And my collection keeps slowly growing. I don't have a ton of money but whenever I have spare cash it seems to go to Tamas these days lolol. Welcome around and have fun :)

hi everyone!
i've been browsing around the forum for a while but decided to register today to interact with the community and meet some new people!
just a few weeks ago i was cleaning out a box of stationery and found my old tamagotchi mix. decided to boot it up and now barely 3 weeks later i own a smart, 2 pixes, a sweets meets and have a pastel meets and sanrio meets on the way :newmametchi: i decided to stop buying after the last 2 arrive but i'm already looking around for the next one on my wishlist. help? 🤣
there must be some special type of serotonin that hits each time you get a new tama in the mail...
at first i thought i was pretty weird being in my 30s and having such a sudden obsession with collecting them. but then i noticed a lot of people who are into them are in their mid 20s and older so i'm relieved i'm not alone!
besides tama's i'm really into gaming and i'm an illustrator (currently i'm taking a bit of a break because i recently went back to uni to study (!) but i'm also going through some health issues atm)
I'm usually pretty shy online and irl but maybe connecting with others with a similar interest will get me out of my shell a bit more 🌷
nice to meet you all!
Welcome to the community! Hope we can all be friends ✨ My Tamagotchi started to multiply by itself within a month too! 😂

After lying dormant for quite a while the collecting bug hit me hard about a year ago, so I know where you're coming from! Joy is stored in the digital egg for sure.
Welcome!!

Welcome to the forum!

And I feel ya. I had a mostly dormant collection for years and last year I decided to start vlogging them and my collection has spring up from ~6 to around 20. 🙈

thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone!! 🥰 so funny to see how most of us seem to have the same 'problem' hahah. I used to collect special edition nintendo 3ds's but then I completed my collection and my wallet was relieved for quite some time 😅 luckily a lot of tamas are cheaper than gaming consoles but some can be soooo expensive, I'm surprised how much they sell for sometimes!! 🙈

I am like you, I found my old OG P1 from when I was a kid and then suddenly owned like 6 new Tamas within a month hahahaha. And my collection keeps slowly growing. I don't have a ton of money but whenever I have spare cash it seems to go to Tamas these days lolol. Welcome around and have fun :)
yoo randumm but u joined tamatalk on my bday :,00

Latest posts

Back