Obsessed w/ 97 Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meag_n

Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

My name is Meagan and I'm 28 years old. I got my first tamagotchi when I was around ten (and I still have it!). Like a lot of kids, I didn't really know how to keep my tama alive, so I haven't played with tamagotchis much until last year when nostalgia kicked in.

Right now I've got a 97 leopard tamagotchi I bought from eBay that I've been keeping alive. My record is only 8 days, so I'm still a noob. :p

I've also still got my original '97 Tamagotchi ~Angel~ that I'm going to start playing with soon.

I'm really looking forward to being an active part of this community. Hopefully this can help me keep my tama alive longer!! I've been browsing the #tamagotchi tag on instagram and its been so cool.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to the community! I haven't had much experience with the original '97 tamas (I grew up in the Connection era after all), but it's awesome that so many people still have a fondness for the originals.

Anyway, have fun on the forums! We're small but pretty active so there should be people around to answer whatever questions you have.

Also, I hadn't thought of looking at the instagram tag for tamagotchis yet! Thanks for the suggestion, I know what I'll be doing for the next few hours. :p

Hallo there! Glad that you decided to join the community! The '97 Tamas are what I remember the best. I was 16 and in high school and Tamas brought me some relief of sorts. I never liked school so my Tamas helped me get through it. :)

Welcome!

The originals came out when I was in 6th grade and I remember them well! I'm still terribly nostalgic and love the look and size of the first ones. I didn't even know about the Angels and other models until a decade later! Loving getting caught up. =p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back