Obtaining all 127 Digimon -- Comments OK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rust Tyranomon got reconfigured today. He lived to be 23yo. Oldest I have had one live yet. Since I only have 1 more Digimon left to obtain with the Version 5 egg. I will be doing it next, so that will get all the V5 Digimon obtained. Will hatch Rust Tyranomon's egg he left behind tomorrow.

I want to appologize for seeming to let this log go dead. I was very busy with the holidays - there were 2 major car accidents in my family, and a major surgery. So it left me little time to do this log. But things have finally settled down and this morning I was able to start the Corona egg. I figured since its winter time, a little heat wouldn't hurt. :p

I want to appologize for disappearing. I do plan to continue this log. I had to have surgery in February, and it took me a month to recover. Then my mother got into an accident and couldn't walk for a month. So I was taking care of her 24/7. But I ordered a pack of CR2032s and will continue the log as soon as they arrive.

are they fun? should i get one for my 11 year old brother, he seems pretty interested in my tamas and is using my pld origenal right now its pretty cute!!! he also says that he wants one but i know that he would like a dino one better, where do you get them and how much are they???

are they fun? should i get one for my 11 year old brother, he seems pretty interested in my tamas and is using my pld origenal right now its pretty cute!!! he also says that he wants one but i know that he would like a dino one better, where do you get them and how much are they???

I recommend getting them. You can find them on Amazon right now. Just Search "Digimon Tamagotchi 20th Anniversary" and a slew of different colors will pop up. They are played identical to a Tamagotchi, but you can link them together and battle your friends. If you have no friends to battle thats ok too! They have a built in Colosseum mode under the battle options, where you battle 100 Digimon in a row, each one tougher than the last. There are 127 different Digimon you can raise as well, and has its own DigiDex in the option menus that keep track of all the ones you've raised.

i am going to order one right away!!! (the camo one!!!)

The nice thing about the dark camo one, is that the buttons and the broken cage frame, glow in the dark. Be sure to also have a CR2032 battery handy, they have been sitting on the shelf for about 4 years now, and all the recent ones I have purchased go dead after a couple hours of play.

Latest posts

Back