Obtaining all 127 Digimon -- Comments OK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should also add too, that if you see any with an X on them. They are entirely different from the ones I have been doing a log on. They are their own beast, and have a story mode, and your digimon will not evolve if you cant complete the story modes.
which one is better???

I should also add too, that if you see any with an X on them. They are entirely different from the ones I have been doing a log on. They are their own beast, and have a story mode, and your digimon will not evolve if you cant complete the story modes.
whats a storie mode???

loop GIF by VIXIV

The story mode is like a branching path, and at the end of each branch, you fight a digimon, if you defeat that digimon it unlocks it. So your own digimon can turn into it. So in order to unlock all the possible Digivolutions you have to repeat all the story's and do every path. Which is very tedious, and some are impossible to even beat a majority of the time. I own all the Digimon X's and I have never been able to defeat the first boss on any of them. You have to fight a rookie level digimon with an In-Training level digimon. This is the following digimon evolution paths - Digitama (Egg) > Fresh > In-Training > Rookie > Champion > Ultimate > Mega > Super Mega. Then you have to factor in that some Ultimate levels are incapable of Digivolving further, and in order to get a Super Mega stage Digimon. You have to DNA Digivolve two compatable Mega levels together.

There has been a slight delay on the batteries. I was suppose to get them yesterday but they never arrived, even though it was marked as delivered. They likely delivered them to the wrong house. So they are replacing the order. I would go get a 2 pack from the local store. But they cost 9 dollars for 2. When I can get an 8 pack of them off Amazon for 6 something. So it will still be awhile.

My special collectors edition arrived today with the batteries!. So I am going to finish the log with it! I hatched my Botamon, and am going to try to get it to turn into Tyranomon!

Now we have Koromon!

Attachments

• IMG_20240611_092400357.jpg
    IMG_20240611_092400357.jpg
    920.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240611_093210634.jpg
    IMG_20240611_093210634.jpg
    991.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Agumon Digivolved to Tyranomon about 20 min ago! I am going to go ahead and digivolve it into Mamemon, then into BanchoMamemon, so I can do the battle colosserm to unlock some of the eggs I haven't done yet.

Attachments

• IMG_20240613_134956143.jpg
    IMG_20240613_134956143.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back