Obtaining all 127 Digimon -- Comments OK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dimetri Rose

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
My version D Digimon Tamagotchi Version 20th will arrive Monday, and I plan to log myself here raising all 127 available Digimon on that version. From Version 1 to 5, and all the special eggs you unlock by playing it. I will try to raise them all!

Last edited:
I have been playing my Purple Version C alongside this one. To raise it into Apollomon for when I decide to raise Dianamon on this one, I can untab the purple one and send a copy over to DNA Digivolve it. But I gotta say. The purple one is really starting to grow on me more than this one. I am thinking of perhaps after this one is done, and dies, go ahead and raise Lunamon into Dianamon for this log, and then switch over to the purple version C. Purple is after all my favorite color. But I did not expect it to be as bright of a purple as it is. Also on the Dark Camo one, my A button tends to sometimes stick, and when I am charging the power meter before a battle I sometimes can't get the bar full in time.

Flaremon.jpg

Last edited:
The camo looks a lot better than I expected, but if you're gonna be in it for the long haul with a vpet, you wanna make sure it's functioning optimally. You might be able to return your camo one because of the button issue.
Bu t I'm right there with you! I'm also trying to complete my Dm20th (glow in the dark one)!
You might be able to get a dcom for battles and such to get the evolution you want!

The camo looks a lot better than I expected, but if you're gonna be in it for the long haul with a vpet, you wanna make sure it's functioning optimally. You might be able to return your camo one because of the button issue.
Bu t I'm right there with you! I'm also trying to complete my Dm20th (glow in the dark one)!
You might be able to get a dcom for battles and such to get the evolution you want!

I have just been doing the solo battles on the device itself. But I thought about it more, and you are right, having a functioning device for a long haul task is a must. So I am going to raise Dianamon on it solely for the log after this one dies. In the mean time I will raise the purple one the same way I have been raising this one to get the same outcome for them to be registered in the in-device memory. Then just restart after Dianamon with the purple one. I did a bunch of colosseum battles on the dark camo one, and ended up getting way up there (they started using ultimate level digimon against me), but took a lot of losses due to not always being able to charge the power meter.

Huzzah! I fixed the A button on my Dark camo one! But I am still going to switch over to the purple one. It seems that they put too much glue around the A button area inside it. So I just had to wipe the glue of the buttons.
I've taken apart a few dm20ths or in my time and don't remember glue- dare I say it shouldn't have been there at all! I'm glad you got it cleaned up and working. And I agree- if you like the aesthetic of one more, well you're gonna be looking at that a LOT more than the other when trying to complete it. It makes sense to simply switch it. :)
Are you also just raising one character at a time, like myself? I personally decided to savor the journey with this pet, rather than speedrun it with multiple characters on it at the same time(both perfectly good ways of playing, just a preference).

I've taken apart a few dm20ths or in my time and don't remember glue- dare I say it shouldn't have been there at all! I'm glad you got it cleaned up and working. And I agree- if you like the aesthetic of one more, well you're gonna be looking at that a LOT more than the other when trying to complete it. It makes sense to simply switch it. :)
Are you also just raising one character at a time, like myself? I personally decided to savor the journey with this pet, rather than speedrun it with multiple characters on it at the same time(both perfectly good ways of playing, just a preference).

I would imagine what happened was the metal piece attached to the rubber part that gets pushed onto the sensor got too much glue. (not sure how else they would get those metal pieces to stay on the end of that rubber, considering glue was present). Either that, or there was an accident at the Digimon factory. :p

But yes, I prefer to take care of 1 at a time. I tried raising 2 at a time, in the group hatching I hosted at the beginning of the month. But that had a share of problems between both of them requiring different care, and the rate these things poop at is so high, 4 piles of it gets piled up quicker when you have 2 going on the same device. Being that I am older, I prefer things more simple, and trying to care for 2 on the same device (even with multiple devices at times) becomes confusing and harder to keep up with.

Last edited:
I would imagine what happened was the metal piece attached to the rubber part that gets pushed onto the sensor got too much glue. (not sure how else they would get those metal pieces to stay on the end of that rubber, considering glue was present). Either that, or there was an accident at the Digimon factory. :p

But yes, I prefer to take care of 1 at a time. I tried raising 2 at a time, in the group hatching I hosted at the beginning of the month. But that had a share of problems between both of them requiring different care, and the rate these things poop at is so high, 4 piles of it gets piled up quicker when you have 2 going on the same device. Being that I am older, I prefer things more simple, and trying to care for 2 on the same device (even with multiple devices at times) becomes confusing and harder to keep up with.
I feel ya, too many commitments in adulthood, long gone are the days of high school where I could juggle 9 vpets at once and get all the characters I wanted xD

On a side note, while I had it open today inspecting why the button was sticking, I had a dead Version 2 classic. I took the background out of it, and put it in this one.
Mamemon.jpeg

I used a different camera to take this photo cause my other phone is being a butt right now. Sorry I couldn't get one closer.

Last edited:
On a side note, while I had it open today inspecting why the button was sticking, I had a dead Version 2 classic. I took the background out of it, and put it in this one.
View attachment 8686

I used a different camera to take this photo cause my other phone is being a butt right now. Sorry I couldn't get one closer.
oooh that BG looks clean :love:

oooh that BG looks clean :love:

Sorry, been out of the Tama game for about a decade. What is a BG?

I also noticed something strange today while I was playing around with it in the waiting room at a Dr office. But my Mamemon aged by 3 years after I took it apart, and then re-downloaded it.

image1.jpeg

Can't figure out what made it older.

I ate dinner, came back and sat down at my computer, and saw that Mamemon digivolved into BanchoMamemon! Oh, and never mind. Took me a while. BG = Background. Older brain has trouble processing abbreviations.

Attachments

• BanchoMamemon.jpg
    BanchoMamemon.jpg
    668.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The purple one turned into Apollomon, so I am now in the process of just letting them die. Going to start the camo one with the Luna egg, and raise the purple one into BanchoMamemon. Then after I log and record the Luna Egg for this log, I will switch over to the purple one. Which I have also noticed is more photogenic than the dark camo one.

Luna Egg has begin. Road to Dianamon is set! Purple one also died and has been restarted to repeat the same evolution path that the Camo one just finished. So by the time I get to Dianamon, the purple one will be ready to take the spot light. Sorry that the Bukamon one looks so bad. I tried, and tried to get a clean shot of it. But everyone of them turned out blury.

Attachments

• Bukamon.jpg
    Bukamon.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Luna.jpg
    Luna.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 0
  • Pichimon.jpg
    Pichimon.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back