Obtaining Happy Items in the Hexagontchi [Letters E, A & N]?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiniMoon

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I just recently received my first colored tamagotchi in the mail, that being the Hexagontchi! I've been able to figure most of it out, besides obtaining the happy items. I am aware that these are the steps needed to be taken in order to obtain the items:

https://tamagotch.cha...xagon/sign.html
H - visit the temple. If you get a good fortune you'll get a fortune cookie. Back at home, eat the fortune cookie
E - listen to the radio
X - play with the paper airplane
A - watch tv in the evening
G - go to the park outside the hexagon studio
O - go to theatre in the evening
N - plant the hexagon seed

... however, I am unsure of where to find the radio for letter 'E' , the tv for letter 'A' and the hexagon seed for letter 'N'. If any of you have gotten the happy items before or know of where to find these items, I would greatly appreciate the help. I am really stumped here :huh:

UPDATE**

I was able to figure out how to find letters 'E' and 'A'. To obtain the radio for letter 'E' you must purchase the hexagon album from the Tama Depa. And to get the TV for letter 'A' you must win it from the tickets you get from purchasing items. I believe the counterpart to this item in the Tamagotchi plus Color is the golden watering can (This is what got me confused >w<)

I still haven't been able to figure out the hexon seed thing for letter 'N', so if any of you guys know any help would be greatly appreciated!!

P.S. I also figured out that even if you unlock the quiz show that pops up before you are able to obtain the happy item, if you get the question wrong you cannot get the happy item x_X;; It sucks for people who can't speak Japanese (including myself). I doubt I will ever be able to get all 7 happy items in one generation T.T Oh well...

funny, found the code for the seed by pure coincidence today,
in case your are still searching and reading this: hexagon seed password code - 98151 57654

(and thanks for the other signs information, because that were the ones I was missing ;)

Latest posts

Back