Ohh wow....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
I cant believe it! I have nearly been a member for 1 year! Yipee!!! Also I have done well on my posts and heading for 1,000!!!! I am so excited! I have just first gone into my 900 posts and soon a 1,000......

Wow...

What about you? Have you been a member for a year or made alot of posts?

i only have, well 600+.......600 something...i have been here for a year! well, 11 months...

omg u ppl post a lot............ but im not on much so i dont post a lot. ive been a member sense august '06 and ive only made 140 posts....

Hmm yes I cant believe you. You have made soo much posts! xD
:eek: I actually have more, if you include my old accounts tamagirl_desmond and desmond_mycat. I joined with desmond_mycat December 2005, but didn't make very many posts. xD Only like, 8. And then I joined against in early June with tamagirl_desmond, but I lost the password so made this account. :D By then, I was an expierenced poster.

*Tgd*

On my old account I joined March 25, 2005. So I've been here for a year and a half. :eek:

Joined Jan 21st was it?Posts: 1,938!

Thats pretty much. <_<
Yes you are a good member! :lol:

Are you excited that your coming up too 2,000 posts? I bet you are!

Been a member since October 6, 2005

3,033 posts 8D

Of course, I have gone through some periods where I left tamatalk for a while, came back, etc. I try not to spam <_< I only spammed when I had like 5 posts xD

Last edited by a moderator:

TamaTalk's 15th Top Poster!

TamaTalk's 15th Top Poster!
Hahaha you remember the time hey? xD

Also I have seen one member with 14,000 posts or more! Seriously, it was amazing!

umm april 05 some year

alot of posts XD

EDIT: April fools day, '05

i joined in like november 05 but the form i sent didnt get confirmed or something till 31 dec - i've been on for a little more than a year WAHOO

and i want to get 10000posts lol thats a lot

I joined on the 24th July, 2006, and have 1,141 posts! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back