Ok now what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hebb

Reaction score
So I recently bought a Tamagotchi  On and am figuring out all the tricks and fun with it. Yesterday I found out mine might be slightly glitched. I have the fairy version and being on 3rd gen finally I want to get the Fairy Room and mine actually had the Magic Room instead. I tried to use it to unlock the Magic Land (or maybe Fairy Land) and neither one actually unlocked 

Did anyone else have this issue? I don’t want to return it to the store I can live with never unlocking those I guess but if there is a fix I would love to know. Thank you 😊 

4ADF22F0-F686-4A8D-843D-D5C21DFE19A6.jpeg

Both the Magic version and the Fairy version have the same wallpapers. The lands are only unlocked if the wallpaper is used on the correct version so in your case, only the Dreamy Living wallpaper will unlock another location, Fairly Land. If you had the Magic version, Dreamy Living would do nothing while Magical Room would actually unlock Magic Land. There is another element to unlocking the lands as they are time specific events. In your case, change the wallpaper to Dreamy Living and go outside at 7 a.m. (or I suppose anytime before 8 a.m.).

Latest posts

Back