Old is Gold Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iAM

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

It feels great to be back again after a very long time of nothing but hard work and being away from home and everything else that I love. -_-

Just finished my training as an engineer so I thought what is the best way to reward myself? you guessed it right.. run tamagotchis and log about them! :biggrin:

“Old is Gold” will be focused on vintage tamagotchis, specifically three that I would like to include for this log: Angelgotchi, Morino and the original/P2.
DD75C0A4-8D1E-4BA0-A9F9-1D80CC6159FB.jpeg
I will start them all hopefully tomorrow and will keep updating the log.

Can’t wait to see how it will turn out.. :rolleyes2:

Stay tuned! ;))

Old is Gold has officially started! :biggrin:

Not exactly how I wanted it to start. Unfortunately I will not include the Morino in the log because I couldn’t turn it on! The back screws might be stuck or broken. I’ve tried going to multiple watch/jewelry shops to get it opened but no one could help! I’m just disappointed cause I really wanted to try this one :-(

Now let’s see what happened today!

Original:
I finally have an original tamagotchi and was really surprised when I saw how different the icons were organized!
C49DA2B8-F720-4DBE-BCEB-60FE65599B68.jpeg
it was absolutely a nightmare the first hour as it was really demanding but luckily both of us survived the first hour! :biggrin:

I tried to keep my tamagotchi healthy and happy all the time, I was trying my best not to feed it too many snacks and instead play the game which is not clear on how win it. :huh:

You are supposed to press B and see which way your tamagotchi will turn. I’m guessing it’s random..:unsure2:

Angelgotchi:
I haven’t played with my angel properly before, seeing how beautiful the characters are I’m surprised that I did not run it before.

75CA4B21-F442-40DB-B570-7C2143F091FD.jpeg
I just love the good deeds system and how quite and peaceful it is, I even forgot that I was running it today! :biggrin:

I managed to bring the meter up to 14 points when it finally evolved into Marutchi. Hoping to bring it even higher for a good care character.

One of the funny things is that when you feed your angel a snack sometimes a bat will try to snatch it away from your angel, all you have to do is tap on the shell to scare it away!

Devilgotchi:
I decided to bring the Devilgotchi and see this time what character and what end do we get! ;))
9D89A446-DC3A-474A-9FD4-DBBA889A16BB.jpeg
After the bat evolved into Devil Zuccitchi, I wanted to make sure the meters are all full but the little devil couldn’t stop doing pranks during the game and sometimes when I try to feed it!

It happened almost every time I tried to play the game so then I gave up and had to discipline my devil to bring the Devil Power a little bit down.

We shook hands today even after the mess my devil have made. I just realized not only the Devil Power will affect the growth of the devil but also a Friendship level between the which will increase whenever we shake hands!

As I’m writing this log my devil is absolutely going crazy making noises and thunder storms while it’s sleeping! I really hope it’s doesn’t wake me up later tonight..:rolleyes2:

Bye bye for now.

Is your devilgotch in a plastic case? I was wondering if it fit in those since the devil wings sit up off the shell.

Shame about the Morino, those are pretty fun. But haaaaaaaaard. Mine dies A LOT.

Angels are a lot of fun ^^ I just ordered me a new one (a color I didn't have + with the classic icons instead of the new icons) so now I'll have every color but the western-exclusive yellow (which is the one I want the most but I can never find it D: )

I don't have a devil, really want one of those ^^ Looking forward to seeing how it goes :)

Latest posts

Back