old virtual pet help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

key87

Reaction score
I hoping someone can help me when i was a child i got a virtual pet (bought in rochdale) and it was amazing untill someone stole it im hoping if i describe it someone may be able to help me to find out which one it was, i dont know the name or make of it so i will describe it as well as i can. It came in a simple box plastic at the front with a cardboard slide off back, the virtual pet was plain white a bit shiny it was a paw shape it had a see through plastic strap like a watch which could be removed. On the screen was a puppy which could wonder through into different rooms there was a living room a kitchen and a garden there wasnt many virtual pets which could do this. I hope someone could help me as i would live to locate one. Would be very happy if someone could possibly help

I did find what you were talking about, but unfortunately it was a closed bidding on ebay. According to the description, it was a nano puppy, but I failed to find any further pictures under that name. Hopefully you can find something with that, and I hope I was some help.

Sorry I couldn't pinpoint the exact item though. :( Good luck in finding one again! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back