omg guess wat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is probily and imposter...i don't think Jesse macartney would go on tama talk

and you DON"T have jesse on ur myspace

Last edited by a moderator:
I very much doubt that. Anyone can make a Myspace claiming to be a celebrity. David Spade has one account of his own on Myspace, and there are about 6 others that are posing as him. Just because someone says they're a celebrity doesn't mean they are.

Plus, what are the odds come bigtime celebrity talks to some kid saying, 'ZOMG COME TO TAMATALK!' and they're like, 'YA OK!!!1'

Doesn't happen.

ok i will give u the thing to see my friends on myspace Click here in go down to my friends list and see

I very much doubt that. Anyone can make a Myspace claiming to be a celebrity. David Spade has one account of his own on Myspace, and there are about 6 others that are posing as him. Just because someone says they're a celebrity doesn't mean they are.
Plus, what are the odds come bigtime celebrity talks to some kid saying, 'ZOMG COME TO TAMATALK!' and they're like, 'YA OK!!!1'

Doesn't happen.
I toooootally agree. On club penguin there is this person climing to be Hannah montana and miley cirus.....

People can say that they're anybody over the internet. A forty year old man can say he's Kylie Minouge if he wants to.

This Jesse McCartney dud is most likely an imposter.

That's cool and all, but that does not mean it's him. People pose as celebrities all the time. It's highly unlikely that you talked the real one and they actually sent you a reply, willing to come to some random site you told them about.

Welll, the person could have put a picture of Jesse and said it was them, just a posssibilaty.

ok im not gonna try and start a fight here but i dont lie about stuff like this all i know is it has pic that was in the studieo(sp)

THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN IT ONLINE! Its easy to to.
Indeed. I can post a picture of a celebrity right now. Does that mean I'm them? No. It means I found a picture and claimed it to be mine. It's not difficult. Try it.

Being gullible online is worse than in person.

If he's coming here and registering, then where is he??? :huh: Like they said, anyone could just be trying to get your spirits up just to drop them in the dirt again. Anyone could pose as a superstar, or anyone, really. We'll wait and see, but I'm not so sure.. we'll just be careful with this, you know? Its gonna be really cool if it is him, you know! :huh: A lot of stars get on Myspace!

It was in a fricken private studio! PRIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing is private when it comes to the internet. Anyone can get ahold of pictures and post them for people to freely use. It doesn't mean they were in the studio when it was taken.

Don't curse. I am reporting you. THE PHOTO IS JUST IN A PRIVIT STUDIO. THEY COULDVE PUT IT ONLINE!!!!

If he's coming here and registering, then where is he??? :huh: Like they said, anyone could just be trying to get your spirits up just to drop them in the dirt again. Anyone could pose as a superstar, or anyone, really. We'll wait and see, but I'm not so sure.. we'll just be careful with this, you know? Its gonna be really cool if it is him, you know! :D A lot of stars get on Myspace!
Thank you for believing! :huh:

Oh ya and his user name is gonna be jesse_loves_myspace by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back