OMG I just got such an adorable Tama!! xD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

321Boom

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my Tama just evolved and I am sooooooo in love with him, he's just sooooooooo cute!!! xD Just thought I'd post some pics :)  

5jt4oYl.jpg

BOXMsUf.jpg

bJrraf7.jpg

Just look at that adorable smile! xD (he's actually pink not white btw, sorry for my phone camera's poor quality)

s0Beubp.jpg

I know that the wings are from Flower Fleur, and the cake thing on his head from Decoratchi. Anyone have any idea about the body?

His favourite toy is the Oven (which makes it even cuter that he falls off the bread cause the birds eat it, he still can't fly although he has wings! xD). I have yet to find his favourite food.

Last edited by a moderator:
JRPG mascots are a long-standing tradition, be they an iconic early-game enemy creature, or a cute character that tags along with the main party on their quest.

Famous examples include Dragon Quest's Slimes, Final Fantasy's Chocobo, Xenoblade's Nopons, and, straying slightly into platformer-with-RPG-elements territory, Monster World IV's Pepelogoo. @321Boom's adorable Tamagotchi would fit right in with these guys. :D

he's actually pink not white btw, sorry for my phone camera's poor quality
You can take better pictures of your tamagotchi by sending them to the app and taking a screenshot. (Even though the app makes the pixels very blocky unfortunately)

Last edited by a moderator:
EEEEEE! He's absolutely adorable! :D What's his name?
Thanks :D  Strawbertchi (I was aiming for Strawberitchi but 8 letters/characters is the limit you can enter when naming them). His dad was really pink which is why I went for the strawberry name (like strawberry yogurt pink or milkshake), and his mom was a blue octopus with the cake thing on her head (it was a risky move, if he turned out blue like his mom the name wouldn't have fit. . .). Luckily he got all the dad's genes including the colour, and his mom's cake head, making him ultra-adorable! xD Really happy with how this mix turned out xD Surely my favourite Tama from the 12 generations I've had :)  

You can take better pictures of your tamagotchi by sending them to the app and taking a screenshot. (Even though the app makes the pixels very blocky unfortunately)

Favourite food found btw it's PIZZA xD

Latest posts

Back