ON Question: if my Tamagotchi dies, will I lose my unlocks/items?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizutamatchiman

Reaction score
Well, long time no see TamaTalk!
I'm in college now and it's been kicking my... tail. My friend sent me a message the other night about Tamagotchis, and it made me miss running them. I think I want to start running my ON again to keep me on some sort of schedule during finals coming up. I need a virtual animal to remind me that time exists. :pochitchi: I saw the news about the US app shutting down in August, so it feels like perfect timing.

As for the actual question - if I let my current family tree end (aka kill off the current tama), will I lose all of my unlocks/items? What is the quickest way to do this, in your opinion?

It's been about a year since I've run my ON, and I'd like to start over without REALLY starting over. I also think it would be nice to have a pure tama again. I never did like the mixing feature, it never did grow on me.

I ran it for a good couple of months straight without losing one, it might be fun to screenshot and post the family tree I had for posterity. Maybe as part of a log? I always did think those threads were pretty cool. Thoughts?

So I did find this out eventually. But I also found out the ON is like, impossible to kill?! I didn't touch it and it took like two whole days. Crazy, no wonder I never had one accidentally die.

Latest posts

Back