On the Necessity of Pix Happiness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BumblingBee

Reaction score
After failing to raising the middle-care teen stage for, like, the fifth time, it finally occurred to me to think of just not raising its happiness at all during its child stage. So, what do you think? Is this a sure-fire and safe way to keep its friendship level down? Or am I dooming my poor pet?

Also, any tips on getting the middle-care teen would be appreciated. I swear, it's easier to get the best-care teen!

I'd try to keep it around middle-level the whole time personally. I hate leaving it at 0 because they cry in the corner lmao. But I don't think it hurts it too much to leave it at 0 so that is one way to do it.

I'd try to keep it around middle-level the whole time personally. I hate leaving it at 0 because they cry in the corner lmao. But I don't think it hurts it too much to leave it at 0 so that is one way to do it.
Yeah, it's pretty depressing to see them cry in the corner. I'm just not sure if not raising their happiness will result in sickness and death. I think I'll have to try that out once my Tama is an adult; I'm going for a specific character, and I don't want any more care mistakes.

Latest posts

Back