Origami star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
Hello to everyone. I did made a origami star and at the first thing it was very hard to do. Then i did a good job with a origami star.

My origami star

many origami star - update

Hope you will love it this.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's good!

Wow, there is a guy in my class who's really good at oragami too, you should have like a competition with him! ^^ lol

To phobo, tama 3445521508 and Shadowfire~SF thanks you about my origami star.

I can make those. I do agree They were hard at first but I caught on. Im good With origami And stuff you know ;]

I used to know how to make those when I was younger ^^ They were fun.

My friend taught me how to make an origami lily for my birthday, but I don't remember how to do them XD

That's really good! I only remember how to do an origami Shuriken,and a clump of paper. lol

Hello to everyone. you can look update i made star. Hope you will enjoy it.

That's good.

I got those thrown at my head a lot last year, in school.

They found it entertaining and called twenty points.

That's so cool! How did you make them? I only know how to make an origami heart.

-Temari Nara

termari nara - thanks that it was cool. oh i did heard about origami heart sound easy.

I did those in 6th grade. Me and my friend threw them at random people. they were a big deal the next day xD

people found them and stuff. Nobody knew where they actuallycame from except for the people they threw them at. see, the janator picked them up and put a pile of them in the library. people took them and stuff. They called them mystery stars. I made a lot over the weekend, that's why there were kind of a lot =p Then everyone forgot about them next week xD

And there's my story o_O

Blue slip- that too funny and they call wishing stars. It say on book that why i made those and it was pretty.

Hello everyone and i want to say thank you to let me know that it is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back