Osutchi and Mesutchi Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello! Earlier today I unboxed my Tamagotchi Osutchi and Mesutchi Japanese breeding pair. They are currently at the toddler - hold on, how many stages there are is one of my questions!

I know absolutely nothing about these Tamas and I have a few questions:

1. How many stages are there?

2. Which is the Osutchi and which is the Mesutchi, the one with boyish packaging or the one with girlish packaging?

3. They are both Mohitamatchis. Can these be different genders or are my Tamas the same gender?

4. What does TMP mean?

Thanks!

1. There are like regular. Baby-Toddler-Teen-Adult. It takes 2 days for them to evolve

2. The Musu is the girl and the Oshu is the boy

3. I think their is some growth charts around tamatalk\

4. TMP means how well your next generation will be. There are four sets of characters. Their are 4 different like care levels. So if you take amazing care of your Osu or Mesu when they marry the babies might have a possibility to go to TMP2 which is a different set of characters. Then so on. Then if you take bad care of your generation 2 the babies will be TMP1.

1. There are like regular. Baby-Toddler-Teen-Adult. It takes 2 days for them to evolve

2. The Musu is the girl and the Oshu is the boy

3. I think their is some growth charts around tamatalk\

4. TMP means how well your next generation will be. There are four sets of characters. Their are 4 different like care levels. So if you take amazing care of your Osu or Mesu when they marry the babies might have a possibility to go to TMP2 which is a different set of characters. Then so on. Then if you take bad care of your generation 2 the babies will be TMP1.
OK thanks! :)

TMP = TaMagotchi Power. tamalover134 did a good job of explaining TMP, how to increase it, and how it can decrease.

Here's a character / growth chart.

OMCharactersnamed.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back