OUIJA BOARDS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is as though your saying, dead people are fake. THEIR NOT!

It is as though your saying, dead people are fake. THEIR NOT!
It's not that were saying that, its that were saying we don't beleave.

I beleave that when someone dies they either go to heaven or heck.

I really don't beleave that their spirit gets trapped here on Earth though...

And isn't this topic bumped?

Last edited by a moderator:
i would like to mess around with one of those boards. :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :ichigotchi:
It was nice knowing you o_0

I've never used one, but you can get posessed and That's really bad, cuz I know a boy that is possesed, and a lady 0_0 They are scary! :hitodetchi:

It's not that were saying that, its that were saying we don't beleave.I beleave that when someone dies they either go to heaven or heck.

I really don't beleave that their spirit gets trapped here on Earth though...

And isn't this topic bumped?
well if u believe in heaven you believe in the stairway to heaven or the white light. and to hell theres the stairway down and of course a hole in the ground. that wat most people believe anyway. but wot about tha people that dont use them there stuck on earth forever.?

heh heh, Messing around with one can cause you great harm.

I mean, you're basically opening up the door to demons on the other side. It's a way to communicate with them.

Best be careful with them.

DO NOT BURN THEM.

-bamcr-

My mom used one.............long story short
she use one

I want one

She say "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I still ask

She say "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" again
does ur mum evah leave yew home alone. or do u have a door with a lock. go in there and make one and you should get a friend to come with you. safer that way :chohimetchi:

well if u believe in heaven you believe in the stairway to heaven or the white light. and to hell theres the stairway down and of course a hole in the ground. that wat most people believe anyway. but wot about tha people that dont use them there stuck on earth forever.?
Like I said their is heven and there is heck, you either o to one or the other, but your spirit is not left here on Earth for the rest of eternity....

yes. i use them all the time. i also read tarrot cards and etc. im a christian, but i am still very interested in astrology!

i'v never used them but i'v heard of them,they sound cool,my friend has tarot cards and he let me borrrow them,they came with insrutions on how to use them,the theme was angel's

Have u evah used a ouija board. What Happened? Did anything Scary Happen?
Do u wana know wat a ouija board is? Or how to work it safetly and properly?
i used one! i asked questions and this is what i found out: when i grown up i am marrying a guy named jim and we are haveing 4 kids!

What is a Ouija board? What does it do? Can you die? Is it on the internet?

I love Oiujji boards

My powers as a Necromancer are still held back though due to Young age and my dad doesnt believe me

But the Necromancers still dont see any spirits in the air surronding the peimeter of ouijji board so it's either Wraiths or Magnets... either way its still fun

My mom's uncle got tired of them messing with their Ouija board so he burned it. And the next day it ended up on the table. 0.o My aunt says her brother got possesed from playing it alone and started telling her that the socks she got for christmas were his... lol

Pfft... When I wanna talk to ghosts, I just go to the portal my parents built in the basement. Ouija boards, what bull.

And ghosts DO exist, I'm half ghost, for Pete's sake. God, I love Danny Phantom, kekekekeke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back